Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Work with Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 P2 MXF in Premiere

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 31-03-2015 à 08:53:08   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]If you get the importing error message while importing Panasonic HPX3700 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, the MXF to Premiere Pro CS6 Converter will be the best solution for you.[/b]

[b]"Finally I received Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 and recorded some videos by it. The videos look great, however, when I was trying to import footage into Premiere for further editing, I got an Error message. I learnt that Premiere can support MXF videos. If that's the thing, why I cannot open MXF videos in Premiere?"[/b]

The Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 VariCam Camcorder is a high-end professional camera which offers a native 1920x1080 image, including 10-bit, 4:2:2 full-raster recording with Panasonic's new codec, AVC-Intra 100, as well as Dual link RGB 4:4:4 output. Specifically, Premiere Pro supports the Panasonic Op-Atom variant of MXF, with video in DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO HD, or AVC-I formats. But, Premiere Pro does not support proxies recorded by some Panasonic P2 camcorders in P2 card PROXY folders.

To make it easier for editing Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 P2 AVC-Intra MXF videos in Premiere, you'd better get a Panasonic P2 MXF Video Converter to help you transcode P2 MXF videos into MPEG-2 so that Premiere can afford without any limitation. As to Converter, I highly recommend [b]Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac[/b] to you. It not only can encode Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 MXF videos to MPEG-2 for Premiere, but also can transcode MXF videos from Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Canon XF for editing in Avid MC, FCP, iMovie .etc. If you are a PC user, Brorsoft MXF Converter is your first choice. Just download the App you want and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.

[b]Transcode Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 P2 MXF files to MPEG-2 for Premiere on Mac[/b]

[b]Step 1. Add Source Videos[/b]

Launch the professional Panasonic MXF Converter Mac, and then click "Add video" button to browse and load your source files. If you need to import an entire file folder directly, simply click "Add from folder" tab.

[b]Step 2. Choose Output format[/b]

Go to "Format" menu and choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas —> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as target format.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you want to set some parameters for the output profile, you could click the "Settings" button to set the output bitrate, encode, frame rate, resolution, sample rate, channels, etc.

[b]Step 3. Start conversion[/b]

When the former steps finished, you can press "Convert" button to start rewrapping MXF format to MPEG-2 for Premier on Mac OS X.

Once the conversion process is done, click "Open" button to get the generated MPG files. Then it would be easy for you to import Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 MXF footage into Premiere Pro CS6 as well as CS4/CS5/CC for smooth editing.

[b]Related Guides:[/b]
How to Edit MXF video in FCP
Can I use MP4 files in Windows Movie Maker
How to rip and copy Blu-ray to Amazon Fire TV
How to encode Blu-ray ISO to MKV fast and easily
Add MP4 video to Windows Movie Maker For Editing
How to import Panasonic TZ70/TZ57 MTS files to FCP
Convert H.264 to ProRes 422, ProRes HQ, ProRes 4444
Sony AX1 XAVC S import issue in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Play DVD movies on Windows Media Player with HD WMV format
Source: How to import Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 P2 MXF to Premiere Pro

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Work with Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 P2 MXF in PremiereNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum