Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Work iPhone Videos in Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 15-05-2015 à 10:16:32   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

There is a trouble around me. How can I edit the .mov files created by the iPhone in Sony Vegas Pro? Got some tech support online, I got know, iPhone records .MOV videos in H.264 codec. While, Sony Vegas Pro is pretty picky with the codecs of what it'll accept; it doesn't like H.264. To solve the issue, a common practical way is to convert [b]iPhone video to Sony Vegas[/b] most compatible video like MPEG-2.

I’ve tried some freeware, but failed to convert these iPhone videos to MPEG-2. Finally I got [b]Brorsoft Video Converter[/b], which is just the right software to encode iPhone H.264 to MPEG-2 for easy importing to all versions of Sony Vegas(Vegas Pro 10/11/12/13). This powerful video converter also can convert other videos including MP4, MKV, AVI, MXF, MTS, etc to Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio, Windows Movie Maker, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and more NLE supported format on Windows. Follow its step-by-step instruction below to learn how to encode iPhone files to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas Pro.

[b]How to Convert iPhone MOV to Sony Vegas Pro 11/12/13[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Download, install and run the iPhone MOV to Sony Vegas Converter to load your source .mov video or videos.

[b]Tip:[/b] This MOV converter supports batch conversion, so you are allowed to add multiple files to convert at a time. Meanwhile, if you wanna combine multiple .mov clips into a single file, you can check the “Merge into one file” box.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, and then follow Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas” and select “MPEG-2(*.mpg)” as the output format

[b]Step 3.[/b] Customize the video Settings. You can click “Settings” button to adjust output parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc.

[b]Step 4.[/b] Click “Convert” button; it will start transcoding iPhone MOV files to MPG for Vegas Pro immediately.

Once the conversion completes, you can click “Open” button to get the generated MPEG-2 files for Sony Vegas Pro easily. Then, it would be easy to import and edit iPhone video with Vegas Pro 9/10/11/12/13.

[b]Related Guides:[/b]
How to Import an iPhone Video to FCP X/7
Best Way to Play Quicktime MOV on Galaxy S6 Edge
Convert iPhone MP4/MOV videos in Final Cut Pro 7/X
Play and Edit iPhone videos on Windows Movie Maker
Editing Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100/D800 MOV in Premiere
Best iPhone Data Recovery Tool 50% off on Brorsoft Facebook
Enjoy Brorsoft iRefone 50% Discount Off on Brorsoft Facebook
Downscale Blackmagic URSA 4K to 1080p for editing in FCP 7
Import H.264 MOV/MP4 files from iPhone to Pinnacle Studio 17
Import Blackmagic Ursa 4K footage to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
How to import Tivo videos to iTunes for Easy Playback on iPhone/iPad
Source: iPhone videos (H.264) not working in Sony Vegas- Solution

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Work iPhone Videos in Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum