Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Get the VOB to Windows Movie Maker Solution

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 05-02-2015 à 10:17:35   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]Does anyone encounter the problem that we can not directly import VOB files to Windows Movie Maker? Here is a question from Microsoft community.[/size][/b]

"I’m trying to make a movie, but Windows Movie Maker won’t let me import a VOB video! Searching online, I found there are many guys are facing the similar trouble while importing [b]VOB to Windows Movie Maker[/b]. Usually the program will show the error like “the codec required to play the file is not installed on the computer”.

The main reason why you can not transfer VOB video files to Windows (Live) Movie Maker, is that WMM still can’t recognize VOB format. As far as I know VOB is basically a MPEG-2 video file which is stored in Video_TS folder in a DVD. As this kind of video file usually contains one or several audio tracks and subtitle tracks that are multiplexed together into one stream form, it is not so easy to playback or edit.

The fast and effective one in my view is, to convert VOB to Windows Movie Maker preferred format like WMV.

In this try, I highly recommend [b]Brorsoft Video Converter[/b]. This VOB file converter provides all you need and thus is the ultimate solution to convert VOB video. You can use it to convert VOB to WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, AVI and hundreds of other formats. Besides converting VOB, it can also convert among other video/audio formats. Not only does it functions as a VOB video converter, but also as a VOB editor that you can use to trim VOB, crop VOB, merge VOB and so forth to personalize and touch up your movies before converting them.

[b]P.S.[/b] If you are working on Mac OS, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is the right choice.

[b]How to Convert and Add VOB files to Windows Movie Maker[/b]
[b]1.[/b] Download, install and run the [b]VOB to WMV Converter[/b]; click “Add Videos” icon to load your source videos.

[b]2.[/b] Hit the Format box and select HD Video -->WMV HD(*.wmv) on the dropdown menu as output format.

[b]3.[/b] Click “Settings” button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

[b]4.[/b] Hit the convert button, it will start converting VOB for importing to Windows Movie Maker immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click “Open” button to get the generated files for natively editing in Movie Maker perfectly.

[b]More topics:[/b]
Ripping DVD to iMovie 11/10 on Mac Yosemite
Working with Sony F3 mp4 footage and Adobe Premiere
Convert Blu-ray, DVD and ISO files to iTunes compatible
Best Workflow for Sony PMW-F3 MP4 footage to iMovie
Convert DVD movies for iMovie (iMovie 11) on Mac OS X
Importing Canon XA25 1080p AVCHD MTS files to FCP 7/X
Transcode Canon C300 MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP 6/7
Convert Canon PowerShot MVI Files to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Importing Panasonic GH4 4K MOV/MP4/AVCHD Files to Premiere Pro
Convert Canon C300 MXF to MPG/MOV/WMV for using in Premiere Pro
Convert Canon MOV to Prores 422, 422HQ, ProRes 4444 with Final Cut 6/7/X
Source:How can i use a VOB files in Windows Movie Maker

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Get the VOB to Windows Movie Maker SolutionNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum