Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

How to upload videos from Canon T6s to Sony Vegas

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 06-03-2015 à 08:41:50   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"][b]This article will offer you the best solution to edit Canon EOS Rebel T6s (760D) MP4 files in Sony Vegas Pro 13/12.[/b][/size]

Canon updates its entry-level ‘Rebel’ series with a new model, the EOS Rebel T6s (760D) which features a new 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor (up from 18MP on the T5i / 700D) coupled with a new 7560 pixel RGB + IR metering sensor for more accurate metering. unlike previous Canon Rebel series, Canon EOS 760D captures MP4 videos saved in 1920 x 1080 with H.264 video codec and stereo sound. However, such video codec is not supported by Sony Vegas well.

[b]"I start my Canon EOS 760D MP4 in Sony Vegas[/b] workflow. However, the footage is completely black, as in blank, (sound is intact) when I drop in the timeline of either Sony Vegas 8, or 9 when running windows 7 32bit. What am I doing wrong?"

Some persons on Vegas forums may recommend you to download older version of QuickTime since Apple quality control is not as good as they think it is and their latest update to Quicktime has broken Vegas Pro's ability to correctly process MP4 files. But this suggestion is useless to me. After searching online for a long time, I found an easy way to [b]make Canon EOS 760D (T6s) editable in Vegas[/b] without quality loss-encoding Canon EOS 760D MP4 to MPEG-2 format with a powerful third party program.

[b]Brorsoft Video Converter[/b] is what I used now which is highly recommended to you. It is good at encoding different video formats (H.264 MP4, MTS/M2TS, MXF, etc.) to NLEs compatible file types, i.e. DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro, WMV for Windows MP4ie Maker, HD AVI for Pinnacle Studio, etc. Just download a free trial and follow the guide below to convert Canon MP4 to MPG for Sony Vegas Pro further editing.

[b]How to Change Canon EOS 760D MP4 format to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Run the best App, and click the "Add" button to load .MP4 videos from Canon. If you want to merge multiple clips just need to check the "Merge into one" box.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Click "Format" bar to select output format - "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" and select "MPEG-2(*.mpg)".

[b]Tip:[/b] You can adjust video and audio parameters freely in "Settings", including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Tap "Convert" button to start to Canon EOS 760D MP4 to Vegas conversion.

Once the conversion completes, you can click "Open" button to get the output files effortlessly. Now you are ready to import and edit Canon MP4 files in Sony Vegas Pro 8/9/10/11/12 at ease.

[b]Read More:[/b]

Can't Import H.264 video to FCP? Solved!
Tricks for Editing Sony AVCHD files in iMovie
Play MKV, VOB, AVI Files on Plex Media Server
Watch and View DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
How to Import Sony FDR-AX33 footage to Avid MC
Rip and Convert DVD to MP4 with Format Factory Alternative
Convert OBS Recordings for Editing in FCP/Adobe/iMovie smoothly
Convert Blu-ray movie to M4V for iTunes, iPhone with high video quality
Transcode Panasonic AJ-PX270 P2 MXF to Avid, FCP X, iMovie, Premiere
Source: How to upload videos from Canon T6s to Sony Vegas Pro

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  How to upload videos from Canon T6s to Sony VegasNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum