Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Tricks for Editing Sony HDR-SR10 MTS in iMovie

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 07-04-2015 à 09:24:16   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]How to solve the problem between MTS and iMovie? This article introduces a solution to convert Sony HDR-SR10 MTS to iMovie native format that can be imported to iMovie easily.[/b]

One of my friend has a Sony HDR-SR10, which is the best camcorder as he thought. He captured many videos with his HDR-SR10, and he wants to edit the AVCHD recording with iMovie thus he can share the videos with us. But while he trying to import HDR-SR10 AVCHD to iMovie, the program can not be compatible well with these AVCHD files. So I tried to do a test about editing MTS clips from [b]Sony HDR-SR10 in iMovie[/b] on my iMac that aims to work out a solution.

When I opened iMovie on Mac, the footage from Sony HDR-SR10 cannot be recognized. So, we had to stop the editing. No. Actually there is easy solution for it. The easy workaround to import and edit Canon Sony HDR-SR10 videos in iMovie is to convert the AVCHD MTS files to iMovie preferred editing format.

[b]Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac[/b] comes out to achieve your goal smoothly. This Mac MTS converter features full support for almost all Sony Canon and Panasonic AVCHD cameras, and it converts MTS files to editable format for using in iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, without visible quality loss and ensures audio and video in perfect synchronization. Below is a simple guide to follow for transcoding Sony HDR-SR10 MTS to iMovie.

[b]How to Convert Sony HDR-SR10 AVCHD MTS to iMovie[/b]

[b]Step 1:[/b] After launching the MTS to iMovie Converter on Mac, load your AVCHD footage to it from your camcorder.

If necessary, you can click the button "Merge into one" to join several MTS videos to one file.

[b]Step 2:[/b] Click "format" to open the output format drop-up list to select "iMovie and Final Cut Express--> Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)(*.mov)" as the output format for Mac iMovie.

[b]Tip:[/b] You may as well click Settings to set video size. frame rate, bitrate, etc for easy editing.

[b]Step 3:[/b] Click Convert button to start to convert Sony HDR-SR10 MTS to AIC .mov for iMovie.

Once the conversion is completed, simply click “Open” button to get the converted videos. And now you can bring the Sony HDR-SR10 footage into iMovie to create your own masterpieces.

[b]See also:[/b]
Resolving Blu-ray on Chromecast Playback Issue
How to play 1080p MKV movies on Samsung TV
Import Sony A77 Mark II (A77 2) to iMovie/FCE
Importing AVCHD 1080/50p MTS to Pinnacle Studio
Best software to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to MP4
Make Sony Alpha a77 MkII 1080p 60fps clips in FCP X
Import and Edit H.264(AVI/MOV/MP4) video in Vegas Pro
Import 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to Avid Media Composer
Transcoding Canon Vixia MTS video to Adobe After Effects
How to Rip DVD to Amazon Fire TV Video Format within clicks
Getting Amazon Fire TV to Stream and Play through your Blu-rays
Source: How to Get iMovie work with Sony SR10 MTS files

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Tricks for Editing Sony HDR-SR10 MTS in iMovieNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum