Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Transcode Canon C300 MXF footage for Sony Vegas Pr

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 17-03-2015 à 08:57:15   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Want to import 1080i MXF files from Canon EOS C300 to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11/10 for Editing with MPEG-2 format ? To finish it , you should get a professional tool called Brorsoft Canon MXF Converter for Mac (Yosemite included).[/b]

[b]"Hi guys, how do I get Canon MXF files editable in Sony Vegas Pro? Do I need to transcode? Does Canon have a plug in? What is everyone doing? I want to drop Canon MXF files into Vegas Timeline. But every attempt results Error! Thanks"[/b]

More and more NLEs can work with Canon MXF files including Avid, Premiere and Sony Vegas with plugins or native codec. But users still find that it is difficult for them to import Canon C300 MXF to Sony Vegas Pro directly due to below reasons:

[b]1.[/b] Vegas does not support Canon C300 MXF video files directly if the structure of Canon MXF files changed.

[b]2.[/b] The rendering process is much longer while importing Canon C300 MXF to Vegas.

If you wanna get rid of such limitation above and edit Canon C300 MXF footage in Vegas smoothly. Here we'd like to offer you the easiest solution to open Canon C300 MXF in Sony Vegas Pro-encoding these files to Sony Vegas Pro compatible formats like MPEG-2, WMV and MOV previously via a powerful third party program. To finish the task smoothly, here [b]Brorsoft MXF Converter[/b] is highly recommended to you which is professional dealing with MXF videos into MPEG-2 for Vegas editing. With it, you can effortlessly transcode Canon C300 MXF footage for smoothly importing and editing in other NLEs, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid, Pinnacle and more. Now, download the software and follow the guide below to start conversion.

[b]Guide: How to Transfer Canon C300 MXF footage to Sony Vegas Pro[/b]

[b]Step 1. [/b] After downloading, install and run Canon MXF file converter, just copy the MXF files from the CF cards right to your hard drive, import the files to the software via "Add" button.

[b]Step 2. [/b] Click on the dropdown menu of "Format" and then move your pointer to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2, which is the Sony Vegas compatible video format.

[b]Tip: [/b] Go to "Settings" page to adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

[b]Step 3. [/b] Tap "Convert" button to start transcoding Canon C300 MXF to MPEG-2 for importing to Sony Vegas Pro.

After conversion, you can find the encoded videos via "Open" panel. Now, the output video will work perfectly in Sony Vegas Pro 10/11/12.

[b]Read More:[/b]

How to transfer Blu-ray discs to iTunes easily
Want to Play DVD movies on Xbox 360 easily
Rip and Copy DVD to Wii MOV Fast and Losslessly
How to upload video clips from Canon T6i to FCP(X)
Import and Convert MPG/MPEG files to FCE on Mac
Importing & working with DivX files with iMovie 11
Convert Watch DVD movies on Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2/8.4
Convert/Import Sony HDR-CX405 MTS clips into iMovie
Importing AVCHD .MTS from Sony Handycam to iMovie
Change Sony 60p MTS format to Apple ProRes for FCP 7/X
Tips on Converting Video-TS files to Windows Media Player
Source From:How to Transfer Canon C300 MXF footage to Sony Vegas Pro

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Transcode Canon C300 MXF footage for Sony Vegas PrNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum