Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Public  Général 

Streaming/Ripping DVD to NAS friendly video format

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 19-04-2017 à 09:47:47   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]Here we give the tutorial for ripping movies from DVD and help you copy DVD to NAS devices, including Synology, QNAP, Asustor, etc.[/size][/b]

Source From: Using Best DVD Ripper to Convert DVD for NAS to TV

I recently purchased a NAS to store all my music/photos etc on. I can stream stuff to my iPhone/iPad using the NAS software. What I want to do is rip all my DVDs (over 400) to my NAS, but I’m not sure which format to do it in, to play nice with my Apple TV2, Xbox 360, iPhone, iPad etc. I wanna get some advice as to what format to rip in and what software to use?

Learn some tips from online, I got know that to copy dozens of [b]DVD movies to NAS[/b], you need to get the content off the DVD disc as a protection-free and easily readable element for NAS. In this case, at the first place powerful third-party software for backup DVD to NAS is what you need.

There are many, many DVD ripping tools on the market. I’ve tired a pile of them. Here, [b]Brorsoft DVD Ripper[/b] is right for you. It is capable of ripping DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV for NAS streaming with no quality loss; it also enables you to copy DVD main movies for backup onto NAS in .vob format. If you are running on Mac OS X, turn to DVD Ripper for Mac. Now let's learn how to do it.

(Note: Click here for OS X 10.5)

[b]Read More:[/b]
Blu-ray & DVD to QNAP
Blu-ray & DVD to Asustor
Blu-ray & DVD to Synology
Blu-ray & DVD to Seagate
Blu-ray & DVD to RedayNAS
Blu-ray & DVD to Western Digital
Blu-ray & DVD to WD MyCloud

[b]Ripping and copying DVDs to NAS[/b]

[b]1. [/b]Launch the DVD ripping program for NAS devices .Then click "Load DVD" to import the DVD files you want to convert. To select the subtitles you like, simply click Subtitle and select the one you prefer. [b]P.S.[/b] Before start the conversion, you can choose to backup DVD mian movies.

[b]2.[/b] Click Format bar and choose your desired format. To store hundreds of DVD's on NAS, you can rip DVD to .mp4, or .avi, .mkv, etc compressed format. And click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

[b]3.[/b] Press the "Convert" button to start [b]ripping DVD for NAS streaming[/b].

After the conversion, click Open button to find the output files. Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the NAS and Apple TV, PS3, HD TV or other media players. Then just enjoy the high quality DVD movies anywhere anytime.

[b]P.S.[/b] If you also have some Blu-ray, HD videos for conversion to play on your computer or portable devices like iPhone, iPod Touch, Google Nexus 10/7, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3/4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Transformer Infinity TF700, etc at the same saving time and effort, the all-in-one [b]iMedia Converter Mac[/b] program will be a nice choice for you. If you are running a Windows computer, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is the alternative.

[b]Related Guides:[/b]

Upload/Post DVD movies to YouTube
How to Rearrange Blu-ray DVD to NAS
Putting DVD movies onto my iPad Devices
How to convert a bunch of DVDs onto Google Drive
Rip DVD to MP4 for Samsung S7/S7 Edge Thru Plex
Rip DVDs and Add Subtitles to The Output MP4 files
Convert DVD Disc into one Single MKV file Playback
Rip DVD Disc movies to ATV 4/3/2 with Forced Subtitles
Ripping 3D Blu-ray to Google Cardboard Supported Formats
Convert DVD Video_TS to Quicktime MOV Format Playback
Best Blu-ray/DVD to Adobe Premiere Pro/Avid MC Converter
Watching Blu-ray/DVD movies stored on NAS through Smart TV
Get Mobile VR Headsets Supported formats and Play videos on VR

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 21-04-2017 à 10:16:33   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"]How to backup Blu-ray, DVD collections to Seagate Wireless Plus for easier access by iPads, laptops, Android tablets, Galaxy notes and smartphones? This tutorial will help you out.[/size]

Source From: Extract videos from Blu-ray/DVD Disc to Seagate Wireless Plus

Instead of just storing your files on the local hard drive, the Seagate Wireless Plus is a portable backup drive that doubles as a WiFi hotspot, letting you stream media files and share data with smartphones, tablets, and other devices. If you are a Blu-ray or DVD collection owner, why not try to moving your Blu-ray/DVD to Seagate Wireless Plus for sharing with more people. Now learn the step-by-step guide on rip and copy Blu-ray/DVD to Seagate Wireless Plus.

First download and install Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

As you know, Seagate Wireless Plus can support a wide range of videos; however, due to the reason of lacking DVD, BD drive, Seagate Wireless Plus can not meet the demands of putting DVD, Blu-ray discs onto it directly. To achieve this goal, an easy-to-use Blu-ray Converter is the key. The recommended Brorsoft Blu-ray ripper is capable of ripping Blu-ray, DVD to almost all video formats, such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV for storing on Seagate Wireless Plus. What’s more, it provides various optimal presets for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, Samsung, Chromecast, etc. For Mac users, please turn to Brorsoft Mac Blu-ray ripping software, which enables you to convert DVD/Blu-ray to Seagate on Mac OS X (including Mavericks).

[b]Read More:[/b]
Store Blu-ray to NAS
Copy Blu-ray to Seagate
Copy DVD to Synology NAS
Copy DVDs to Drobo 5n NAS
Copy Blu-ray to USB Flash Drive
Blu-ray & DVD to WD MyCloud

How to Rip and Copy DVD/Blu-ray to Seagate Wireless Plus friendly video

1. Load DVD/Blu-ray movie

Launch the Blu-ray ripping software on PC and click “File” > “Load from disc” to load DVD or Blu-ray movie.

2. Choose output format

Since almost of all the media devices like iPad, laptops, smart TV, game consoles, Apple TV, smartphones and tablets that Seagate Wireless Plus can be used with can support MP4 video files. So you can target MP4 as output format from “Common Video”.

Tip: Click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want.

3. Convert DVD/Blu-ray movies

Hit the “Convert” button to start ripping DVD, Blu-ray movies to MP4 format for Seagate Wireless Plus. After the conversion, click Open button to locate the output videos. Afterwards, you can copy and upload the converted DVD/Blu-ray to Seagate Wireless Plus for easier access on Wi-Fi enabled smartphones and tablets, laptops, etc.

P.S. If you also have some Blu-ray, HD videos for conversion to play on your computer or portable devices like iPhone, iPod Touch, Google Nexus 10/7, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3/4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Transformer Infinity TF700, etc at the same saving time and effort, the all-in-one iMedia Converter Mac program will be a nice choice for you. If you are running a Windows computer, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is the alternative.

[b]More Guides:[/b]

Upload/Post DVD movies to YouTube
Watch DVD movies on Kurio 7S on the go
Putting DVD movies onto my iPad Devices
Convert Blu-ray movies with Right Subtitles
Put Blu-ray movie contents to Galaxy S8/S8+
Rip and Copy Hidden Figures Blu-ray Movies
Get Best DVD/Blu-ray Ripper Reviews for Plex
Convert Video_TS to ProRes .mov for FCP 7/X
Copy Movies only from Blu-ray/DVD of Frozen
Convert/Copy/Edit Hidden Figures DVD movies
Rip 3D Blu-ray for Playback on Freefly VR Headset
Rip DVDs and Add Subtitles to The Output MP4 files
Ripping DVD Video_TS to Quicktime MOV Mac OS X
Backup Disney Blu-ray & DVD The Lion King Movies
Convert DVD Video_TS files to MP4 for Galaxy S8/S8+
Convert 4K Blu-ray to iTunes MP4 for iPad/iPhone/iPod
Rip DVD ISO files to MKV/MP4/MOV/FLV/AVI format
Add and Open DVD VOB files in Windows Movie Maker
Ripping 3D Blu-ray to Google Cardboard Supported Formats
Make Video_TS files Quicktime movies or AIC MOV for iMovie
Get Best Disney DVD Ripper Review for Playing Disney movies
Get Mobile VR Headsets Supported formats and Play videos on VR
Editing DVD VOB files in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5, CS4

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Public  Général  Streaming/Ripping DVD to NAS friendly video formatNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum