Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Sony FS7 FCP 7 workflow- Editing Sony FS7 XAC in F

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 26-02-2015 à 08:47:24   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Summary:[/b] If you are looking for some tips regarding Sony PXW-FS7 workflow on Mac- importing FS7 XAVC to FCP 7, you are in the right place. In this page, I will share an efficient way to edit Sony FS7 XAVC files in FCP 7.

I’m searching for a solid answer for the Sony FS7 to FCP 7 issues. When I opened FCP 7 on Mac, the footage from my Sony PXW-FS7 cannot be recognized. I had searched the method and tried the Log and Transfer, but still failed. An alternative way I found to get [b]Sony FS7 XAVC to FCP 7[/b] flawlessly is to convert XAVC to ProRes. I’ve tried the workaround. Yes, it works. Now I’m going to share the details for importing Sony FS7 XAVC to Final Cut Pro 7. If you are stuck in the issues, just read on.

Generally, we can use Log and Transfer or Log and Capture to import videos, images, etc to FCP 7 for editing. But the new XAVC codec is not supported well by Final Cut Pro 7. Since, Apple ProRes is the most compatible codec for FCP, so if we want to edit Sony FS7 XAVC in FCP 7, it is necessary to convert those already shot XAVC files to ProRes .mov using third-party software.

I recommended you to try [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b], which is a professional tool for Mac users to transcode full HD 1080p and ultra HD 4K to Final Cut Pro with the best quality. With it, you can effortlessly transcode XAVC codec to ProRes encoded MOV files keeping the original quality. Besides FCP 7, this software can also export DNxHD for Avid MC, MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro, ProRes for Final Cut Pro X, Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie and more NLE systems for native editing.

[b]Tutorial on converting Sony FS7 XAVC to Final Cut Pro 7 in simple steps[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Launch the [b]XAVC to ProRes Converter[/b] on your Mac, then click the adding button to import your XAVC flies from HD drive or your camcorder directly.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Click the Format bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get the Apple ProRes codecs, including ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes 422 (Proxy) and ProRes 4444. Choose the proper one you want.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Press the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 for editing Sony FS7 XAVC in FCP 7 easily.

[b]Step 4.[/b] Hit the Convert button in the main interface to start the XAVC to FCP 7 conversion on Mac OS X.

After the conversion, you can run the Final Cut Pro and click File --> Import --> Files to import the converted Sony FS7 XAVC files and edit them in FCP without any rendering or unrecognizable problem.

[b]See also:[/b]
Avid Media Composer MTS files workflow
How to upload GoPro Hero4 4K to YouTube
Convert and Import VOB to iTunes Mac Guide
How can i use VOB files in After Effects CS5/CS6
Best way to import VOB files to iTunes 12(Yosemite)
How do I add/attach subtitles(SRT, ASS, SSA) to a .AVI file?
Simple Workflow on editing 4K video files in iMovie 11/09/08
2 Parts Guide you to Transfer AVI from PC to Tivo for Playback
Import and Edit 4K AX33 XAVC-S in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Convert Sony AX33 XAVC-S files to ProRes MOV for FCP on Mac
Play and Edit YIFY Torrents Movies on Portable Devices Or NLE
Source From:Convert Sony FS7 XAVC to ProRes MOV for FCP on Mac

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Sony FS7 FCP 7 workflow- Editing Sony FS7 XAC in FNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum