Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Sony PMW-RX50 workflow with Final Cut Pro 7/X

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 22-05-2015 à 10:52:09   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

The Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC Portable SxS Card Recorder is a compact deck that supports Sony's 10-bit XAVC Intra-frame and Long GOP codecs at resolutions up to 1080 59.94p/50p. I’ve got one for days. Now I’m searching for a solid answer for [b]Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC to FCP[/b] importing issues. When I opened FCP 7, the XAVC recordings from Sony RX50 cannot be recognized. Searched the method and tried Log & Transfer, but still failed. Another way I found to get Sony RX50 XAVC to FCP flawlessly is to convert XAVC to ProRes. I’ve tried the solution. Yes, it works. Therefore, I’ll share the details for importing Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC to Final Cut Pro 7/X. If you are also stuck in the issues, read on.

Actually, the high quality XAVC videos are not recognized by most editing software including Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Avid MC, Adobe Premiere, etc. The basic reason is that XAVC codec is a new one, and is not widely supported. In order to make the XAVC recordings from Sony RX50 compatible with FCP, a workable way is to convert Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC to Final Cut Pro compatible format- Apple ProRes. [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b] is the solid tool to help users transcode XAVC to ProRes files keeping the original quality.

With it, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode Sony RX50 XAVC recordings for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Final Cut Pro 6/7, FCP X, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and more. And there is no need to worry about the quality loss.

[b]How to convert Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC into ProRes for FCP[/b]

[b]STEP 1:[/b] You need to download, install and run the smart [b]XAVC to FCP Converter[/b] and transfer your XAVC recordings to the program from the Sony RX50. Join videos clips via checking the “Merge into one” box.

[b]STEP 2.[/b] Click the Format bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get the Apple ProRes codecs, including ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes 422 (Proxy) and ProRes 4444. Choose the proper one you want.

[b]PS:[/b] You also can click “Settings” to set video frame rate, video size and Video Bitrate as you want.

[b]STEP 3.[/b] Hit the Convert button in the main interface to start the XAVC to ProRes conversion on Mac OS X.

After the conversion, you can run the Final Cut Pro and click File –> Import –> Files to import the converted Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC files and edit them in FCP 7 or FCP X without any rendering or unrecognizable problem.

[b]More Topics:[/b]

How to Import XAVC Files to Adobe Premiere Pro
Importing Sony PDW-HD1550 XAVC to FCP 7/X
How to import Sony PXW-FS7 XAVC files to iMovie
Solve FCP 7/X won't Import MTS files from NEX-FS700R
How to Import Sony PXW-X500 XAVC to Adobe Premiere Pro
How to work Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC in Premiere Pro CC/CS6
Convert MKV files to Edit in Avid Media Composer 5/5.5/6/6.5/7
Import MPEG HD422 50 Mbps recording on Sony PMW-200 to Avid MC
Import Panasonic DMC-ZS30/TZ40 to Mac FCP/iMovie/FCE editing on Mac
Canon EOS C300 MXF Video Converter for Final Cut Pro on Mac (Yosemite)
Source: How to work Sony PMW-RX50 XAVC in FCP 7/FCP X

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Sony PMW-RX50 workflow with Final Cut Pro 7/XNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum