Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Sony PMW-300 to iMovie 11/10/09 (Yosemite included

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 22-01-2015 à 08:52:33   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"][b]Can iMovie 11/10/09 open Sony PXW-300 MXF files? iMovie can't see my PXW-300 MXF files. How do I set iMovie to open the Sony MXF files?[/b][/size]

While looking for solutions to import Sony PMW-300 MXF to iMovie 11 on iMac, I downloaded and tried several converters. Only [b]Brorsoft Sony MXF Video Converter for Mac[/b] works for me. I like the batch processing and joining of multiple mxf videos into one file. The editing feature to trim the recorded videos is great, as I can control the content for conversion.

This Mac Sony XDCAM Converter also generates best editing format/codec for filmmakers and video enthusiasts to use in different NLE apps, such as FCP, After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Express and more. Just download it and follow the step-by-step guide below to achieve your goal smoothly.

( [b]Note:[/b] Click here for OS X 10.5)

[b]Guide: Convert Sony PMW-300 footage to AIC MOV for iMovie 11/10/09/08[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Launch the program and click the “Add” button to load PMW-300 .MXF files for converting.

[b]Step 2: Choose iMovie preferred format[/b] Hit the Format box to select the specially designed video codec for editing in iMovie: iMovie/FCE —> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as the optimal output format.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Click “Settings” to set video resolution (1920×1080/1440×1080/1280×720/720×480), bitrate(from 1Mbps to 20Mbps), frame rate (24p/30p) as you like. To deinterlace, crop, trim XDCAM HD MXF video, click “Edit” menu.

[b]Step 4.[/b] After above settings, hit “Convert” button to start transcoding Sony PMW-300 MXF to AIC MOV for directly importing to iMovie.

After a quick conversion, you can click the Open icon to locate the converted AIC MOV files. Now import your new AIC MOV files into iMovie 11/10/09 for editing natively.

[b]Editor’s Note:[/b] At launch the camera will have the Sony XDCAM codec built in, offering 50Mb/s 422, 35Mb/s 420 as well as both IMX and DVCAM in standard definition. So a great range of codec choices out of the box. This year later you’ll be able to add the new XAVC codec as an option. When you meet the XAVC to FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid MC, Adobe Premiere Pro, incompatible issues, this professional [b]XDCAM/XAVC Converter for Mac[/b] will still be the big help for you.

[b]More Guides:[/b]
Simple way to edit AVCHD files in FCP X/7
Importing MTS AVCHD files to Final Cut Pro
How to transfer Sony PMW-EX3 MP4 to FCP X
Using Premiere Pro to work with Canon EOS C500
Get the best DivX/Xvid to Windows Movie Maker converter
Step by Step import Panasonic AG-AC90 60p AVCHD to FCP
Make Sony AVCHD editable in Adobe Premiere CC/CS6/CS5/CS4
Editing Lumix DMC-ZS30/TZ40 AVCHD in Avid Media Composer
Fix Premiere Pro (CC) missing audio tracks for Panasonic ZS40/TZ60
Transcode Panasonic lumix ZS30/TZ40 AVCHD .mts files to AIC .mov
Source:Convert Sony PMW-300 footage to AIC MOV for iMovie 11/10/09/08

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Sony PMW-300 to iMovie 11/10/09 (Yosemite includedNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum