Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Simple way to Transfer Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 videos to

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 08-04-2015 à 08:35:43   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Want to import Sony HDR-MVI MP4 files to Avid Media Composer for editing but Avid doesn't accept your files? Here you'll get the solution to add MP4 files to Avid.[/b]

The Sony HDR-MV1 is a music video recorder. In other words, it's a 1080p Full HD camcorder with an X-Y stereo microphone all in a handy pocket-sized package. It promises to be an audio recorder plus a camcorder all rolled into one. With it, users can be a musician and upload recording video for sharing easily.
However, if for editing, then you will meet some problems while importing [b]Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 videos to Avid[/b] or other NLEs.

[b]"I recorded a lot of videos via Sony HDR-MV1 and the sound is much perfect. I wanna share with my followers after editing. But the videos can not be supported by Avid. As far as I know, the recordings are in MP4 format. Is Avid compatible with MP4? What do I need to do next?"[/b]

Avid Media Composer (or simply Avid), as a film and video editing software application, is widely used for professional film and video editing. It has ability of dealing with MP4 video files. The problem is that the importing process is quite slow and some files even cannot be recognized. Therefore, if you wanna get a simple workaround, you are advised to [b]convert Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 to Avid[/b] friendly format, like DNxHD MOV announced on Avid official website.

Here [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b] is highly recommended to deal with Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 videos for editing in Avid with native DNxHD codec. Besides Avid, it also offers ideal codecs for other NLEs, such as Apple ProRes for FCP, MPEG-2 for Premiere, AIC for iMovie and so on. If you are a PC user and planning to open Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 files in Avid, Brorsoft Video Converter Windows version is your first choice. Now, download the software on computer and follow the guide below to start conversion.

[b]How to Edit Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 videos in Avid[/b]

[b]Step One:[/b] Run the program you just set up. Drag and drop the Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 files to the Converter. You can also click Add files button to import videos to the app.

[b]Step Two:[/b] You just need to go to "Avid Media Composer -> DNxHD (*.mov)" as the best video format for editing Sony MP4 in Avid with good video quality.

[b]Tip:[/b] You can also go to "Settings" page to adjust the frame rate, bitrate and video quality according to your needs

[b]Step Three:[/b] When you finish all settings, tap "Convert" button to start Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 to DNxHD .mov conversion on Mac OS X. You can follow the conversion process from the pop-up windows.

Once the conversion finished, you are able to import the converted MP4 file to Avid Media Composer (5.5/6.0/6.5) smoothly without any issue. Enjoy!

[b]More Posts:[/b]
How to Edit 4K videos in After Effects
Watch AVI files on Samasung Smart TVs
How to play 1080p MKV movies on Samsung TV
How to Get iMovie work with Sony SR10 MTS files
How to convert VOB to MPEG with zero quality loss
Transfer VOB files to Avid Media Composer for Editing
How to play and edit Sony HDR-SR10 footage in FCP X
Encoding MOV files to MP4 for playback on Samsung TV
Transcoding Canon Vixia MTS video to Adobe After Effects
Import 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to Avid Media Composer
Import 4K XAVC S files from Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP/iMovie/FCE
Source:Guide on Editing Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 clips in Avid

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Simple way to Transfer Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 videos toNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum