Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Simple way to Play VOB videos on LG TV

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 27-04-2015 à 10:56:37   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

Wanna enjoy VOB movies on LG TV with friends? This tutorial will teach you how to open VOB files on LG TV without any trouble. Below is How to.

[b]"I learnt that my friend could play MKV videos on LG TV. And I got a lot of VOB movies from internet and planed to transfer them into my LG TV so that I could enjoy
movies with my family. However, LG TV can not recognize the VOB file via USB cable. What should I do if I still want to play VOB files on LG TV[/b]?"

LG TV claims to support many video formats including MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid via the USB port. Unfortunately, LG TV can't afford VOB files directly. If you are eager to enjoy VOB files on LG TV, the direct way here is to convert VOB format to MP4 or other friendly formats that LG TV can support.

To achieve the goal, [b]Brorsoft Video Converter[/b] is highly recommended here which is professional on dealing with regular VOB files as well as other common videos including MTS, MXF, MOV, MKV, MP4, XAVC .etc. Besides MP4 output for LG TV, it also offers a lot of formats for other devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Samsung TV, Nexus, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, Samsung tablet and so on. If you are a Mac user, then Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is your first choice. Now, download the software on computer and follow the guide below to start conversion.

[b]How to Make VOB videos playback on LG TV[/b]

[b]One:[/b] Click "Add File" button to import VOB files which you want to transfer to LG TV. Or simply drop your VOB videos into the converter.

[b]Two:[/b] Set output video format as H.264 MP4 under Format > Common Video.

[b]Tip:[/b] Before conversion, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters.

[b]Three:[/b] Finally, tap the "Convert" button to start the VOB to LG TV conversion. After the conversion, you can get the encoded files under "Open"panel; now you can stream VOB movies to LG TV without any issue.

[b]Read More:[/b]
How to Convert VOB to MOV
How to Transfer VOB files to Nexus
How to Play VOB videos on Android
Edit Nikon D5500/D3300/D5300 in FCP X
How Get iMovie work with Canon G3 X footage
MTS footage won’t work in DaVinci Resolve(Lite)
Convert DVD to Samsung Gear VR friendly format
How to import FCP Projects to Premiere Pro CC/CS6
Convert Sony XDCAM to Sony Vegas Pro for editing
Converting MTS/M2TS to MOV with zero quality loss
Canon XC10 MXF files to Final Cut Pro 7/X workflow
How to Import TS files to After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC
Can DaVinci Resolve handle the 4K XAVC/XAVC S playback
Source:How to Make VOB videos playback on LG TV

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Simple way to Play VOB videos on LG TVNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum