Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Simple Way to Open DVD disc on Windows Media Playe

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 25-03-2015 à 08:47:53   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]Do you want to enjoy DVD movies on your Windows PC without paying extra money to get a DVD Player software? Then you need to convert DVD to WMV which is much friendly to PCs. [/size][/b]

In Windows Media Player, users can play audio CDs, data CDs, and data DVDs that contain music or video files (also known as media CDs).
If you have a DVD drive and a compatible DVD decoder installed on your computer, you can use Windows Media Player to play a DVD-Video disc—this is the type of DVD that movies are distributed on. However, some users will receive an Error message while trying to [b]open DVD movies via Media Player[/b] if they miss a DVD decorder on computer.

[b]"Why my Windows Media Player can not open DVDs? Once I chose this system to load DVDs, it only gave me a black interference. How can I play DVDs via Windows Media Player?"[/b]

The reason why users meet such problem is that they are probably trying to play or sync a DVD file that was compressed by using a codec that Windows or the Player doesn't include by default. To solve this problem, a commercial, closed-source software for ripping DVDs into Windows Media Player supported formats is needed. After long time searching online, we highly recommend [b]Brorsoft DVD Ripper[/b] to you.

With it, you can lossless backup the DVDs or rip to Windows Media Player highly compatible WMV videos, so that you can playback in Windows Media Player without scratching discs or using the disc drive frequently. What’s more, you can also encode DVD disc to other popular video formats like MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, MOV, VOB .etc for playing and editing bypassing the AACS and BD+ copy protection. Now, download the software on computer and follow the guide below to start DVD to WMP conversion.

[b]How to Rip DVDs to WMV for Windows Media Player[/b]

[b]1:[/b] Run DVD Ripper and click DVD icon to add DVD movies from your computer. All the loaded files will be listed on the left item bar and you can preview them on the right as the picture below shows.

[b]2:[/b] Click Format bar to get the format list and select a proper export format. As you can see, various regular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV, AVI, etc. are available in the Common Video profile. You can choose WMV as output format for WMP.

[b]3:[/b] Tap the "Convert" button to start DVD to Windows Media Player conversion.

After conversion, you can get the WMV file via "Open" panel. Now, it is easy for you to enjoy DVD movies via Windows Media Player.

[b]Read More:[/b]

Import and Convert MPG/MPEG files to FCE on Mac
Quickly Stream MKV with DTS to Fire TV for Playing
Import MP4 video files to Windows (Live) Movie Maker
Convert/Import Sony HDR-CX405 MTS clips into iMovie
Converting Sony A7 II XAVC S to Avid Media Composer
Convert Canon EOS 750D/T6i MP4 files to Final Cut Pro 7
Tutorial how to import Nikon D800 MOV to iMovie beautifully
Import MXF files from Canon C300 to Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio
Convert Sony RX10 60p MTS footages into iMovie 11/FCP 7 for editing
Transcode Nikon D7200 MOV to MPEG-2 for editing in Adobe Premiere
Source:How to Play DVD movie in Windows Media Player

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Simple Way to Open DVD disc on Windows Media PlayeNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum