Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Simple way to Import Sony 60p MTS videos to FCP 7

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 13-03-2015 à 07:53:48   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Want to edit Sony 60p MTS videos in FCP 7/X? This article will teach you how to make Sony 60p MTS footage compatible with FCP7/X.[/b]

Nowadays many cameras and camcorders can record full HD 1080 50p/60p videos, such as Sony AVCHD camcorders. Do you have a Sony 60p camcoder like Sony FS100, Sony FS700, Sony AX100, Sony Aplha NEX-7, Sony A65 .etc at hand? Do you have any plan to edit these Sony 60p MTS recordings into FCP 7/X? The Sony 60p AVCHD files are good to maintain the quality of the video, but they are not easy to use.

[b]"I captured my videos into 1080 60p AVCHD format with my Sony Aplha NEX-6. The videos are much outstanding. But the problem is that FCP refused these footage while I were trying to edit Sony 60p videos in FCP X. Can I edit these videos in FCP? Thank you for any advice."[/b]

In fact, FCP can afford MTS videos with log&transfer, however, it can not recognize 1080 60p MTS clips in that 1080 60p is non-stand to FCP 7/X. If you want to import Sony 60p MTS to FCP 7/X without any issue, you'd better convert Sony 60p MTS to Appe ProRes codec (special codec designed for Final Cut Pro) with a powerful third party program.

Here [b]Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac[/b] is highly recommended to you which can effortlessly help you transcode Sony 60p MTS to Apple ProRes 422, ProRes 422 HD, ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 4444 for FCP, MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro, DNxHD .mov for Avid MC, etc so that you can open Sony 60p MTS video files in Mac NLEs smoothly. Now, download the software and follow below guide to learn how to open Sony 60p AVCHD files in FCP flawlessly without rendering.

[b]How to Change Sony 60p MTS format to Apple ProRes for FCP 7/X[/b]

[b]1.[/b] Launch the Converter on Mac and import the Sony 60p MTS videos into program by clicking "Add" button. Or you can drag&drop the files to app directly.

[b]2.[/b] Go to "Format" bar and choose "Final Cut Pro> Apple PreRes 422" or "Apple ProRes 422 HQ" or "Apple ProRes 4444" as the output format. If you are a FCP 6 or previous user, "Final Cut Pro> Apple PreRes 422" is the only output format that you can choose.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you want to customize the output profile parameters, you can click settings button to adjust video size, bitrate, framerate, channels .etc.

[b]3.[/b] Tap the convert button, the program will start Sony 60p MTS to FCP X/7 conversion immediately.

After conversion just click the "Open" button to locate encoded video files for FCP post-production seamlessly. Now, launch Final Cut Pro, choose File >> Import >> Files...to load your encoded Sony 60p MTS video files.

[b]Read More:[/b]
How can I edit DivX in iMovie directly?
How to transfer Blu-ray discs to iTunes easily
Simple way to sync Blu-ray to iTunes on Mac
Want to Play DVD movies on Xbox 360 easily
How to Edit Sony HDR-PJ670 MTS files in FCP
Rip and Copy DVD to Wii MOV Fast and Losslessly
How to play Video_TS files in Windows Media Player?
Solve Blackmagic 4K ProRes compatibility issues with Adobe
How to Convert DVD to Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2/8.4 readable format
How to Convert MOD to MP4 (or MP4 to MOD) for Mac/ Windows
Convert MPG/MPEG files to FCE on Mac (Mavericks and Yosemite)
Source: Change Sony 60p MTS format to Apple ProRes for FCP 7/X

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Simple way to Import Sony 60p MTS videos to FCP 7Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum