Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Public  Général 

Play Blu-rays in Windows 10 no limitation

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 06-07-2017 à 04:02:11   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Questions[/b]

“ What do I need to do to watch a DVD in Windows 10? It was disabled when I upgraded from Windows 7.”

“Hi My LiteOn Blue Ray DVD drive will no longer play Blu Ray DVDs since I upgraded to Windows 10.

I know The drive is working as I can see the contents of the Blu Ray disk if I explore it, and if I play a normal DVD it works fine.

I have a suspicion it might be some player/license problem so I am about to uninstall and reinstall my Nero Blu Ray DVD player.

just posting this in case other people have simular problems. Will return with the outcome.

Anyone had a simular problem?”

Best Answer:

Source From: http://www.ilifecentral.com/rip-and-convert-dvd-blu-ray-in-windows-10.html

someone suggest to use Free Blu-Ray Player for Windows 10, the VLC to Play Blu-Ray movies in Windows 10. However, VLC requires downloading extra codecs which may mass your computer and VLC will not play all Blu-Ray disc or movies. If you do not want to download extra codecs to your computer or have problems playing Blu-Ray in Windows 10 with VLC, you you can refer to Method 2 : Use professional Blu Ray Ripper for Windows 10 to play Blu Ray/DVD on Windows 10.

To rip and convert Blu-ray in Windows 10, a Blu-ray ripper that is fully compatible with Windows 10 is needed. Well, it’s actually not a big deal. [b]Brorsoft [/b][b]Blu-ray Ripper[/b], one of the best Windows 10 Blu-ray ripping program, makes converting Blu-ray movies in Windows 10 as easy as a pie.

[b]Play all kinds of videos in Android/iOS Devices:[/b]

If you not only wanna convert BD/DVD videos, but also intend to convert HD Videos such as XAVC/XAVC-S, MTS, MXF, MKV, WMV, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV movies to Android/iOS playback, the all-in-one tool, Brorsoft’s Video Converter Ultimate (or iMedia Converter for Mac) will be your first and best choice. It is a yet professional all-in-one Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper and HD Video Converter, which comparatively has better output quality, in particular HD videos and intuitive interface. What's more, its deinterlacing function and merging, cropping, trimming, adding subtitles ability are what its many competitive products lack of.

[b]Money Saving Tips:[/b] Any Product ! Mail to: support@brorsoft.com to get an [color="#ff3300"][size="5"]EXTRA $5.00 COUPON[/size][/color]

[b]More Guides:[/b]

Send iMovie Projects to Final Cut Pro X
Convert Video_TS/ISO to Camtasia Studio 8
Import DVD to Camtasia Studio Editing
Display a DVD movies on TV using Chromecast
How to Upload YouTube Videos on Whatsapp
Import DVD Video to After Effects CC/CS6/CS5
Convert DVD to Vimeo format video
2 Ways to Share Mobile Phones Videos on WeChat
Convert/Add SRT file to Your Movie Videos
How to Convert DVD to MKV Play on Plex
Convert Blu-ray to Vimeo video format
Import Blu-ray to Adobe Premiere Elements 15
Import GoPro Videos to Windows DVD Maker
How to Attach SRT file to MP4 Video
Differents between Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra
Can we Watch DVD movies on USB to Android/iOS
Stream DVD movies to HDTV Playback without DVD Player

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Public  Général  Play Blu-rays in Windows 10 no limitationNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum