Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Open/edit Canon T5i/700D H.264 MOV in Sony Vegas

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 29-12-2014 à 10:11:59   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"]How to import Canon Rebel T5i (EOS 700D) MOV to Sony Vegas Pro to edit? This article will introduce an easy way to convert Canon T5i MOV videos to Vegas Pro compatible MPEG-2/WMV for editing in Vegas Pro 9/10/11/12.[/size]

Sony Vegas Pro is a video editing software package for non-linear editing systems of Sony Creative Software. It works perfectly with Sony XDCAM MXF format and DVCPRO MXF and other common video formats like AVI, MP4, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 , but not Canon H.264 .mov video files, as users always get frustrated when importing [b]Canon T5i/EOS 700D footage to Sony Vegas Pro[/b]. See a typical issue quoted as below:

[b]"I want to upload video clips from my Canon T5i to Sony Vegas Pro to make a short bike edit but it pops up with a weird error message about the wrong codec."[/b]

http://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2013/05/15/abd42dbf-67c2-11e3-a665-14feb5ca9861/thumbnail/770x433/5a8e6539ed9a1a479d371519578a6e31/Canon_EOS_Rebel_T5i_35642128_06.jpg

What should we do to successfully bring Canon T5i recordings to Sony Vegas? It quite easy, the best way to let Sony Vegas work with Canon 700D files is convert these Canon H.264 MOV files to Sony Vegas most compatible formats like MPEG-2 previously. This can be done effortlessly along with some help from third-party software such as [b]Brorsoft Video Converter[/b], a powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor.

The program supports transcoding Canon T5i/T4i/T3i/T2i etc. DSLR camera recorded H.264 MOV to Sony Vegas Pro highly compatible MPEG-2/WMV without quality loss. Besides, it also supports the decent outputs for Avid MC, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio and more to meet different needs. Just download it and follow the simple guide to achieve your goal.

[b]Guide: Importing Canon T5i/700D video to Sony Vegas Pro[/b]

[b]Step 1:[/b] Transfer the H.264 encoded .mov files from Canon T5i to your PC. Run the best Canon H.264 MOV Converter, and click the "Add" button to load .mov videos.

[b]Tip 1:[/b] If you want to merge Canon .mov clips, just need to check the “Merge into one” box.

[b]Step 2:[/b] Click "Format" bar to determine output format. Follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" and select “MPEG-2(*.mpg)” as the output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) if you want to get a relatively smaller output file.

[b]Tip 2:[/b] You can adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings.

[b]Step 3:[/b] Click "Convert" button to transcode Canon T5i MOV files to Sony Vegas Pro.

Once the conversion done, you can click "Open" button to get the output files effortlessly. Now you have got it right, just to import and edit Canon T5i/EOS 700D H.264 files with Sony Vegas Pro 10/11/12/13 without hassle.

[b]Related Guides:[/b]
How can I edit/crop an MP4 in Final Cut 7/X/6
Working Natively with Sony MTS Formats in FCP
Import MP4 clips into Premiere Elements beautifully
Import Canon Rebel T5i/700D H.264 MOV to Final Cut Pro X/7/6
Transcoding AVCHD files for using in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Canon EOS Rebel T5i (700D) H.264 MOV files and Avid workflow
Convert Canon Rebel T5i (EOS 700D) H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro CC/CS
Source:Importing Canon T5i/700D video to Sony Vegas Pro

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Open/edit Canon T5i/700D H.264 MOV in Sony VegasNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum