Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Put DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 17-04-2015 à 08:34:52   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Learn how to rip and put DVD movies onto Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition tablet is introduced to you so that you Kids can enjoy their favorite DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition anywhere.[/b]

The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids 7.0 is essentially a playfully remixed Galaxy Tab 3 with custom software to help parents keep tabs on their kids' Tab. The 7-inch, 1,024-by-600-pixel display is the same panel found on the standard Tab 3 which is got a nice wide viewing angle and gets moderately bright. Childrens should fond of watching movies on Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition. This article will discuss how to [b]open DVDs on Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition[/b].

[b]"I learnt from some forums that users needed to rip DVDs to Galaxy Tab 3 friendly formats first so that they can play movies on tablet. Recently, I have bought a Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition for my little girl and planned to transfer some cartoon videos to it. Do I need to get a third party program to convert DVD into Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition supported formats?"[/b]

Well, as we know, just like other Android gadgets, the Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition doesn't support for DVD playback natively. So you need to convert DVD's to Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition playable videos first with a powerful DVD ripping tool. I will take [b]Brorsoft DVD Ripper[/b] for example to show you how to rip DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition supported video formats in just three step within clicks.

Overall, the program is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. It helps me rip and convert almost all DVD Discs even DVD iso/ifo image files for playing on media players and portable devices. If you are a Mac user, DVD Ripper for Mac is your first choice. Now, download the software you need, and follow the guide below to start conversion.

[b]How to Rip DVDs to MP4 for playing on Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition[/b]

[b]Step One:[/b] Open the program, insert the DVD disc to your computer drive, and then click the "DVD Disc" icon on the interface to navigate to the videos you want to convert. As you see, you can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder.

[b]Step Two:[/b] Now choose the output format for playback on your Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition. You can get the optimized videos for Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition under Format > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4). The output videos could fit on your Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition perfectly.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. Keep in mind that the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.

[b]Step Three:[/b] After all the settings, you can click "Convert" and let the software do the DVD to Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition MP4 conversion. After the ripping, you can click "Open" to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition to play for your children without limitations!

[b]Read More:[/b]
Converting Sony HDR-PJ340 to ProRes MOV for FCP
Convert H.265/HEVC Videos to YouTube MOV Formats
Full Guide: Convert 3D Blu-rays to Gear VR for watching
Editing Samsung NX1 video files in Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11
Copy Blu-ray movies to Windows Media Player 12 for playing
Import Nikon D3300 MOV footage into Premiere, iMovie, FCP
Transferring Sony XDCAM EX MP4 videos to QuickTime Player
How to convert Sony HDR-PJ810 AVCHD to Avid/Adobe on Mac
Convert and Import Sony FDR-X1000V footage to FCP/iMovie/FCE
Edit Sony HDR-PJ810 AVCHD recordings in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Source: Get DVD movies playback on Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Put DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3 Kids EditionNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum