Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Import Panasonic AG-AF100 MTS to Premiere Pro CC

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 02-03-2015 à 09:40:32   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]How can I edit Panasonic AG-AF100 MTS footage in Adobe Premiere Pro ? You need to convert Panasonic AG-AF100 AVCHD video to Premiere Pro CC best video codec via Panasonic video converter.[/size][/b]

I have a Panasonic AG-AF100, which is wonderful to be taken to record full HD videos(AVCHD) when I’m travelling. Whereas, when I wanna import those MTS footage from [b]Panasonic AF100 to Premiere Pro[/b] for editing before sharing with my friends, I met problems: the Adobe PP hands with the MTS files so slowly, and I couldn’t edit my videos smoothly.
http://www.hdwarrior.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Panasonic-AF100.jpg
Searched Panasonic AG-AF100 and Premiere Pro on Google, and found the other users are also facing the importing problems. Some guys point that it’s due to the limitations of AVCHD v2. AVCHD is a delivery codec rather than editing codec… Since Adobe Premiere can’t support MTS format well, if you stick with the AVCHD(MTS/M2TS) files from Panasonic AG-AF100, you need to seek for a workaround. The best method to solve those problems I’ve worked out is to transcode Panasonic AG-AF100 .mts to Adobe Premiere Pro most compatible format MPEG-2 with [b]Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac[/b].

Overall, this Mac MTS Converter comes with supports for a wide range of video editing software and media devices, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Final Cut Express. It helps you convert Sony as well as Panasonic, Canon AVCHD recording to any editable format like MPEG-2, DNxHD, ProRes, AIC. mov, etc as you need without any quality loss. For Windows users, please turn to Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter. Download the program and learn how to.

[b]How to Convert Panasonic AG-AF100 MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Free download and run the MTS Converter program and import AVCHD mts files to it. If you want to join the files together, please tick the box “Merge into one” on the main interface.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Click on the Format box and select a proper format in dropdown-list. In order to edit Panasonic AF100 MTS files in Premiere Pro, select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format.

[b]Tip:[/b] You can tap the “Browse” button on the main interface to choose the place where you want to save your converted file on your Mac.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Click the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video size as 1920*1080, video frame rate as 30fps for importing Panasonic AF100 1080p MTS to Adobe Premiere with the best quality.

[b]Step 4.[/b] Click convert button to start transcoding Panasonic AG-AF100 MTS to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac immediately.

When the Mac conversion finished, you can easily import Panasonic AF100 MTS files to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing with the best quality. You’re done.

[b]Additional Tips:[/b]
This [b]MTS to Adobe Premiere Converter[/b] offers different presets for NLEs including FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer. If you want to edit MTS clips in Final Cut Pro X or FCP 7/6, you just need to choose the “Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” as output format in the second step; For iMovie, choose “iMovie and Final Cut Express-Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC)(*.mov)” as output. As for Avid, “Avid Media Composer->Avid DNxHD(*.mov)” is the best choice.

[b]More Guides:[/b]
Steps to convert AVI files to Premiere Elements
Rewrap C300 MXF to FCP 7/FCP X(Yosemite)
How to import Canon 5DS MOV to FCP/iMovie/FCE
Transcode Canon EOS 5DS MOV files to iMovie 09/11
Convert DVD to Nexus 9 highly compatible video formats
Sony 4K to Quicktime MOV-XAVC/XAVC-S to Quicktime
Import and Edit Canon EOS 5DS MOV in Final Cut Express
How to Get Avid work with Panasonic AG-HPX370 MXF files
Transcode Canon EOS 5DS/5DS R video to ProRes MOV for FCP X
Source:Convert and edit Panasonic AF100 footage in Premiere Pro CC/CS6

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Import Panasonic AG-AF100 MTS to Premiere Pro CCNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum