Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Import and use GoPro 4K video in After Effects

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 10-04-2015 à 08:56:54   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Wanna import GoPro 4K footage to Adobe After Effects CC/CS6 for editing? Just follow this guide.[/b]

I'm trying to work out the workflow for a project I just finished shooting on the GoPro Hero4. I want to start editing with the [b]GoPro 4K clip in After Effects[/b]. I'm scanning the web and finding a specific protocol. After Effects supports 4K video, but it really needs something with more CPU power with the 4K media. There are possible workaround for using GoPro 4K files in After Effects. Below is the test of these ways.

[b]Solution 1: Try GoPro Cineform[/b]

As some guys recommend, one possible solution is to go take a look at Cineform and see if that helps the editing performance with the GoPro 4K media. I’ve tried the trial version, but the result let me down. I still failed to get 4K GoPro videos to After Effects.

[b]Solution 2: Try Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac to convert GoPro 4K[/b]

The program is the best Mac Video Converter for GoPro 4K footage, which will create an Adobe After Effects friendly file format- MPEG-2 keeping the original quality in OS X Mavericks, Mountain Lion and more. Besides AE, this software can also export professional encoders like DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, ProRes for Final Cut Pro, AIC MOV for iMovie and more. For Windows users, Video Converter is the alternative choice. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.

[b]Transcode GoPro 4K files to edit in After Effects[/b]

[b]1.[/b] Launch the GoPro 4K to After Effects Converter and you can click “Add video” button(or “Add from folder”) to load source 4K files. You can check the “Merge into one” box to join several video files together.

[b]2.[/b] Choose output format. This video converter offers optimized format preset for After Effects. Just click "Format" menu firstly and then follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" to set MPEG format.

[b]3.[/b] You can click "Settings" button to adjust the parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc. You can keep the original 4K resolution but also can adjust to 2K, 1080p video size just according to your needs.

[b]4.[/b] Click the convert button to start transcoding GoPro 4K footage for Adobe After Effects with the [b]GoPro 4K Video Converter[/b].

After the process completes, click "Open" button to find the generated videos, and then you can transfer the converted GoPro 4K recordings to After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC to start 4K workflow easily and quickly.

[b]More Guides:[/b]
Guide: Convert and play MKV video on Samsung TV
How to Change 4K videos to MPEG-2 for After Effects
How to Convert 4K MP4/MOV/MXF to FCP for editing
Convert Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 to ProRes for FCP editing
How to play AVI movie on Samsung TV from a USB stick
Steps to convert DVR-MS/WTV files to iTunes(iTunes 12)
Sony Handycam MTS files to Pinnacle Studio best workflow
Transcode AVCHD .MTS/M2TS to MP4 on Windows and Mac
Watch and View MOV files on Samsung Smart TV in H.264 MP4 format
Source:Transcode GoPro 4K files to edit in After Effects

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Import and use GoPro 4K video in After EffectsNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum