Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

How to Import and Edit 4K videos into iMovie 11/09

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 09-02-2015 à 09:44:33   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]To import 4k video files to iMovie 11 on Mac, you'll need to convert 4k to iMovie supported media file first. Here is a simple How-To.[/size][/b]

[b]"Now I'm looking at 4k video edition but iMovie doesn't seem to support video of such resolutions (or whenever I import it it always comes in 1080p). Can I edit 4K videos in iMovie? Or do I have to jump to professional tools like Final Cut?"[/b]

4K is a new resolution standard designed for digital cinema and computer graphics. It has following advantages: higher image definition quality, more detailed picture, better fast-action and larger projection surface visibility. Recently, many camcorder manufacturers adopt 4K resolution to their recordings like Sony, Panasonic, GoPro, BlackMagic and so on. Although users are satisfied with high quality of footage, to filmmakers, it is a painful experience on [b]importing 4K videos into iMovie[/b] or other NLEs for further editing owing to video resolution and codec incompatibility problem. Then, what is the best and most efficient way to work 4K videos with iMovie? Read on.

In fact, here is a quick workflow for users to follow. Since it is difficult for iMovie to afford original 4K videos, then we can convert 4K videos into iMovie compatible video codec first with a powerful third party program. According to users feedback and my own tests, I highly recommend [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b] to you which not only can help you convert 4K videos into AIC MOV for iMovie, but also can transcode 4K videos into other NLEs professional codecs, like Apple ProRes to FCP, DNxHD for Avid, MPEG-2 for Premiere .etc. Now, download the software on Mac and follow the guide below to start 4K to iMovie Conversion.

[b]How to Encode 4K video files to AIC MOV for iMovie[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Drag&drop 4K files to the program directly. Or go to the "File" menu, choose "Add" to locate the 4K videos you want to add.

[b]Step 2.[/b] For editing 4K footage into iMovie, simply choose iMovie/FCE --> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as the output format. The output format is designed for iMovie 11/iMovie 09/iMovie 08 specially.

[b]Tip:[/b] You are provided to adjust parameters including audio& video bitrate, frame rate, channel, codec .ect in "Settings" profile before conversion.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Tap "Convert" button to start 4K to AIC MOV conversion on Mac.

After the conversion, you can get the encoded videos via "Open" panel and then launch iMovie,choose File > Import > Movies…, to import the encoded 4K videos into iMovie.

[b]Read More:[/b]
Rip Blu-ray/DVD to WD TV Live (Plus, Hub)
How to Get Sony Vegas work with FS7 XAVC files
Stream and watch Blu-ray(ISO) movies with WD TV
Can iMovie support 4K videos from Sony FDR-AX100?
Trancoding XAVC to Final Cut Pro friendly ProRes codec
How Do I convert a M2T/M2TS file to Avid Media Composer
Rip and Convert Blu-ray DVD to MP4/MOV for WD my Cloud
Easy way to convert DVD/ISO for playing on ASUS ZenFone 2
Converting M2TS/M2T to DNxHD .mov that Avid Media Composer
Get Canon XA25 AVCHD(.MTS), MP4 video into Final Cut Pro X/7
Source:How to Edit 4K in iMovie'11/09/08 Smoothly

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  How to Import and Edit 4K videos into iMovie 11/09Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum