Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Import and edit Canon 700D MOV clips in Prmiere

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 09-01-2015 à 09:52:21   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"]By learning this article to get an easy way to convert and import Canon 700D h.264 to Premiere Pro support video formats like MPEG-2, so that you can edit EOS 700D MOV files in Premiere Pro CC/CS on Mac OS X ( Yosemite included).[/size]

I have a Canon 700D and an iMac computer with Adobe Premiere Pro. When load [b]Canon 700D video to Premiere Pro[/b] for editing, the output MOV footage seems to be hard for editing within it. I have read around and I’m not the only one that is having difficulty importing/editing Canon 700D MOV files in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Actually Canon 700D encodes footage with H.264 codec and save the files in MOV container format. The H.264 codec is not natively supported by Adobe PP including Premiere Pro CS6, Premiere Pro CC. Fortunately, I’ve found out a straightforward fix is to convert Canon D700 MOV video to a Premiere Pro much more compatible format. I’ve had the big success in this try. If you are facing the similar issues with your Canon D700, check out the solution below.

Download and install the app [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b]

It is a top MOV Converter for Premiere Pro. It supports encoding all Canon DSLR MOV files to MPEG-2 so that you can easily import the Canon MOV to Adobe Premiere for editing on Mac. This will help you import the file correctly and saving the rendering time. Plus, it can also transcode Nikon/Canon MOV footage to Apple ProRes .mov for FCP, Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie/FCE, NDxHD .mov for Avid MC. If you want to solve the Canon MOV incompatibility problems on Windows PC, please turn to Brorsoft Video Converter.

Below is a step-by-step guide on how to convert Canon D700 MOV to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere editing with Mac OS X like Mountain Lion, Maverick, Yosemite.

[b]Step 1:[/b] Launch this Canon MOV Converter for Mac. Import D700 footage to the converter. You can join several video clips together by checking the “Merge into one file” box.

[b]Step 2:[/b] Click Format bar to choose the output format. For importing Canon D700 media to Premiere Pro, please select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg).

[b]Step 3:[/b] If need, you can click "settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate for easy editing with Adobe Premiere Pro.

[b]Step 4:[/b] Click convert button to start transcoding Canon 700D MOV files to Premiere Pro for editing.

After the short MOV to MPEG-2 conversion, you can import the Canon 700D videos to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing smoothly without rendering or any other issue.

[b]Related Guides:[/b]

How to import MXF files to Final Cut Pro(X)
Tutorial: Converting MTS to MOV in Mac OS X
Edit H.264 AVI files in Pinnacle Studio 14/15/16
Ripping Blu-ray Collection to Mac Yosemite for free
Convert Tivo File into MPEG Without Losing Quality
How to open Nikon D600 MOV in Premiere Pro CC/CS6
Import unsupported MOV files into iMovie on Mac Yosemite
How to convert MOV to ProRes 422, 422HQ, ProRes 444 for FCP 7
Tips and Tricks How to convert from DVD to MPEG in a simple way
Source:Loading Canon 700D MOV to Adobe Premiere Pro

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Import and edit Canon 700D MOV clips in PrmiereNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum