Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Import 1080 60p AVCHD footage to Premiere Pro CC/C

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 01-04-2015 à 09:12:00   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Want to edit Sony 50p/60p AVCHD footage with Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac with no issues? Get the Mac Sony AVCHD Converter to fast transcode Sony NEX-5N, NEX-7, A57, A65, A77 footage for Adobe Premiere.[/b]

I have collected some full HD videos in 1080 60p AVCHD format. Whereas, when I wanna edit those [b]1080/60p AVCHD footage in Adobe Premiere[/b] before sharing with my friends, I met problems: the Premiere Pro handled with the 1080 60p files so slowly, and I couldn’t edit my videos smoothly. Searched the 60p AVCHD MTS and Adobe Premiere Pro in Google, and found the other users are also facing the importing problems.

[b]Q1:[/b] “ Have a Sony FS100 for years. Love it. However, no sound in Premiere Pro CS6 Mac. Some research has indicated that Premiere Pro doesn’t like the AVCHD 60P + LPCM combo, it just thinks there’s no sound track. Is there some setting or something I can do?”

[b]Q2:[/b] “I want import Sony 60p AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro from my Sony CX580 for editing on Mac OS X, but the importing issues always occurred. Any solution?”

Well, I’ve found out the solution to fix the 60p AVCHD (.mts/.m2ts) in Adobe Premiere Pro issues. The reason behind that you can’t edit 1080 60p AVCHD files in Premiere smoothly is due to the format and codec. AVCHD is a delivery codec rather than editing codec and the 1080 60p is a non-standard format for NLE. The best method to solve those problems is to transcode AVCHD .mts to Adobe Premiere Pro most compatible format, for instance, the MPEG-2 with [b]Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac[/b].

Overall, this Mac AVCHD Converter comes with supports for a wide range of video editing software, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Final Cut Express. It helps you convert Sony as well as Panasonic, Canon AVCHD MTS recording to any editable format like MPEG-2, DNxHD, ProRes, AIC. mov, etc as you need without any quality loss. If you are troubled by the importing issues on Windows, please get MTS/M2TS Converter.

[b]How to Convert 60p AVCHD footages to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing smoothly[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Download and run the program and import your MTS, M2TS files to the program.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Hit the Format box and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format on the drop-down menu. “MOV (AVC) (*.mov)” is also the proper format for Adobe Premiere Pro.

[b]Step 3.[/b] For editing 1080 60p AVCHD in Adobe Premiere, you’re advised to adjust the video, audio parameters. This [b]AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Converter[/b] allows you to modify the Frame Rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080.

[b]Step 4.[/b] Finally hit the Convert button; it will convert 1080 60p AVCHD to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac OS X immediately.

When the conversion process shows in 100% with the top AVCHD to MPEG-2 Converter Mac, you can get the resulted videos from output folder easily for easier editing in Premier Pro CC/CS6/CS5.

[b]Related posts:[/b]
How to encode Blu-ray ISO to MKV fast and easily
How to convert and import H.264 to Sony Vegas Pro
Fast Rip DVD to Amazon Fire TV MP4 video format
How to convert from VOB to MPEG in a simple way
Convert H.264 to ProRes 422, ProRes HQ, ProRes 4444
Put DVD to iDVD with fastest speed and simple to operate
How to Convert and Import VOB to Avid Media Composer
Sony AX1 XAVC S import issue in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Import MOV to MPEG-2 for Cyberlink PowerDirector 13/12 Ultra
Import Sony HDR-AS100V XAVC S files in Vegas without problem
Source:Can Adobe Premiere Pro import AVCHD 1080 60p files?

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Import 1080 60p AVCHD footage to Premiere Pro CC/CNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum