Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

GoPro 4K in iMovie: Editing Hero3 4K to iMovie

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 11-03-2015 à 08:04:05   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]Can not import your GoPro Hero4/Hero3 4K files to iMovie for editing? If so, follow the quick-start guide to learn how to convert and import GoPro 4K to iMovie without quality loss.[/size][/b]

Have bought the GoPro Hero4 Black and I recorded some 4K MP4 footage saved on my computer. But when I import the [b]GoPro 4K to iMovie[/b], it seems that the 4K videos are not compatible with iMovie. Is there an easy way to edit GoPro 4Kvideos in iMovie without any issue?

I’ve scoured the internet, tried everything I could find and finally got a decent solution. What I need to do is to convert the GoPro 4K MP4 files to iMovie editable format before loading to iMovie timeline. Any one here who has the similar issue when importing GoPro 4K video into iMovie, this page could give you some clues.

Actually, a few problems exist with 4K video and iMovie (even the new version iMovie 10.0.6). And as known to all, the H.264 MP4 from GoPro is a compressed output format, which is still not an ideal editing format. To open and edit 4K footage from GoPro Hero3/Hero4 in iMovie smoothly, you will need to transcode GoPro 4K to a more “edit” friendly codec for iMoive. Apple InterMediate Codec would be the best suggestion.

After trying several apps on the market, I found [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b] is considered as the best GoPro 4K video converter. It is a professional tool that can deal with GoPro videos regardless in 4K, 2K or HD to AIC .mov for iMovie editing without quality loss. Plus, other optimal presets like ProRes for FCP, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer , MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro are provided. Now follow the below guide to convert GoPro 4K MP4 for playing and editing in iMovie.

[b]Best Way to import GoPro 4K files to iMovie natively[/b]

[b]Step 1: Load GoPro 4K videos[/b]

Run [b]GoPro 4K to iMovie Converter[/b] and load 4K MP4 clips to it by clicking “Add” button. You can also drag and drop the 4K files to the software directly from your Hard drive.

[b]Step 2: Select output format you want[/b]

Hit the "Format" bar and select iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple InterMediate Codec(*.mov) as output format on the drop-down menu.

[b]Tip:[/b] You can also click “Settings” to fix the frame rate, bitrate, video size, etc to your needs, that you can play and edit GoPro 4K movies in iMoive easily. Generally, 1080p video size is good for iMoive editing. Of course, it can keep original 4K resolution for you if you need.

[b]Step 3: Convert GoPro 4K to iMovie[/b]

Click the convert button under the preview window; the converter will start encoding GoPro 4K clips for iMovie.

After the conversion, click the “Open” button to locate converted files, and then you can load the converted GoPro 4K files into iMovie for editing smoothly with the best quality.

[b]More Guides:[/b]

Watch and View Blu-ray , DVD movies on Nexus 5
Blu-ray Changed to M4V Format for Apple Products
How to Get iMovie work with Sony AVCHD footage
Import Panasonic HC-VX870 4K to Premiere Pro for editing
Converting Panasonic HC-VX870 4K to ProRes for FCP 7/X
Workflow to Get Sony HXR-NX3 AVCHD footage into FCP 7
How to import and Play AVI files on iTunes on Mac (Yosemite)
Transcode Sony Z100 XAVC footages to Edit in Adobe Premiere CC/CS
Converting Sony HDR-PJ275 1080 60p MTS to iMovie native AIC MOV
Source:Editing Hero3/Hero4 4K MP4 in iMovie

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  GoPro 4K in iMovie: Editing Hero3 4K to iMovieNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum