Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Editing Sony AVCHD files in Adobe Premiere CC/CS6

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 19-01-2015 à 08:01:20   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Summary:[/b] Wanna know how to import Sony AVCHD files to Adobe Premiere CC/CS6/CS5/CS4 for editing? This article will offer a simple way to you to edit Sony AVCHD videos in Premiere without problem.

[b]"I got some Sony AVCHD videos from my client, and planned to edit them in Premiere CC. However, I cannot transfer AVCHD clips into Premiere CC at all. I did not meet such problem before. Can any one help me? I am in deadline. Thank you!"[/b]

It is a kind of frequent question put forward on Premiere related forums. Why it is not easy for Premiere to support AVCHD .mts files from Sony camcorder, like Sony VG30, Sony HDR CX-240, Sony Handycam...? In fact, AVCHD was announced primarily for use in high definition cameras with some heavy codec (H.264/MPEG-4). It is much difficult for NLEs inclduing Premiere to afford, though Premiere released Media Browser to help users transfer AVCHD videos. Users still encounter some problems while importing [b]AVCHD videos into Premiere CC/CS6/CS5/CS4[/b], like lacking audio&video information. If you also meet this problem and look for a simple solution. Read on, you will get some important tips.

Since Premiere is not able to accept Sony AVCHD videos smoothly owing to codec probelm, then the easy way for us to follow is to find a third party program to encode Sony AVCHD to Premiere friendly formats, like MPEG-2. Here, [b]Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac[/b] is one of the best conversion tools I found on Google. With it, you can effortlessly convert MTS clips from Sony as well as Panasonic, Canon AVCHD camcorders for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including FCP, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Studio, iMovie and more. If you are a PC user, pls turn to Brorsoft MTS Converter windows version. Now, download the software and follow the link below to start conversion.

[b]How to make Sony AVCHD editable in Adobe Premiere CC/CS6/CS5/CS4[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] Run the Mac MTS Converter to load your original Sony MTS clips. You also can drag the file to program's window list directly.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Click format bar to choose format for output; you can choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas -> MPEG-2 (*.mpg).

[b]Tip:[/b] Before conversion, if you are not satisfied with the defaulted settings, you can adjust the parameters to meet your own demands, including audio&video bitrate, framrate, channels .etc

[b]Step 3.[/b] Tap convert button to start transcoding Sony AVCHD to Premiere MPEG-2 format.

Once the conversion completes, you can click "Open" button to get the generated MPG files. Now, it is easy for you to import encoded videos to Premiere CC/CS6/CS5/CS4 for editing.

[b]More Posts:[/b]

Get VOB files editable in iMovie 11(Yosemite)
Loading AVI files into Windows Movie Maker
How to Transcode DVD ISO to AVI for playing
Copy DVD to Chromecast for streaming/playing
How to transfer Sony PMW-EX3 MP4 to FCP X
Transcode AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X/7
Import P2 MXF for Editing in Avid Media Composer
Convert VOB to AIC .mov for editing with iMovie 11
Solve Panasonic AVCHD incompatiblity with Premiere Pro CC/CS
Importing .MOV files from Canon 700D to Mac Premiere Pro CC/CS6
Source: Make Sony AVCHD editable in Adobe Premiere CC/CS6/CS5/CS4

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Editing Sony AVCHD files in Adobe Premiere CC/CS6Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum