Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Editing Canon T6i MP4 videos in Premiere Pro CC/CS

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 16-03-2015 à 08:59:09   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Get the solution of make Canon T6i compatibility with Adobe Premiere Pro. If you are facing the issue just like me, pls keep reading...[/b]

[b]Q:[/b] “Adobe Premiere Pro dose not recognize my Canon T6i, so I can't import any videos for editing. Dose any one know how to import movies from my [b]Canon T6i to Adobe Premiere[/b]?”

If you experienced the same issues, here’s a useful advice for you- converting Canon T6i .mp4 files to MPEG-2 before loading the footage to Adobe Premiere Pro.

As one of the hottest and newest dSLRs in the market, the Canon T6i(750D) is great for us to take high quality images and record vivid full HD videos. It encodes footage with H.264 codec and save the files in MP4 container format. However, the H.264 codec is not natively supported by Adobe PP. When you import the MP4 footage to Adobe Premiere Pro, you may encounter many problems, like import it slowly, and couldn't edit videos smoothly or even the Canon T6i cam can’t be recognized.

So how to import Canon T6i video into Adobe Premiere Pro for editing without crashing problem and rendering? Overall, [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b] is the best choice to help you transcode H.264 MP4 to Premiere Pro, FCP, Avid MC, iMovie, FCE preferable format fast. With it, you can easily convert Canon T6i MP4 to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 under Mac OS X(Yosemite, Mavericks included). This will help you import the file correctly and saving the rendering time. For Windows users, please get Brorsoft Video Converter. Below is a brief guide for you.

[b]How to import Canon T6i(750D) footage to Premiere Pro[/b]

[b]1.[/b] Free download and run the best Canon T6i to Adobe Premiere Converter and drag the MP4 files to the software.

Tip: If you have multiple MP4 files, you can select the “Merge into one” box to join your MP4 files into one single file.

[b]2.[/b] Click “Format” drop-down bar to select a proper video format. To edit Canon T6i .mp4 videos in Adobe Premiere, we recommend “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg)”, which is the suitable one.

[b]Additional Tips:[/b]

a. Click the “Edit” button and then select a specific function to open the video editing window. As you see, video editing functions like Trim, Crop, Watermark, Effect, Subtitles are provided to meet your needs.

b. Click “Settings” button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

[b]3.[/b] Click Convert bar to start converting Canon T6i MP4 to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5.

You’re now ready to get the result files into Adobe Premiere Pro to do further editing. Launch Premiere Pro on your Mac, choose “File > Import to import any file. If you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, press Command+I to open the standard Import dialog.

[b]See also:[/b]

Editing Hero3/Hero4 4K MP4 in iMovie
How can I edit DivX in iMovie directly?
Importing & working with DivX files with iMovie 11
Convert Watch DVD movies on Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2/8.4
Transcode and import Sony HDR-PJ670 MTS in FCP X/7
Importing AVCHD .MTS from Sony Handycam to iMovie
Change Sony 60p MTS format to Apple ProRes for FCP 7/X
Tips on Converting Video-TS files to Windows Media Player
Solve Blackmagic 4K ProRes compatibility issues with Adobe
How to Convert Canon MOD to MP4 (or MP4 to MOD) for Mac/ Windows
Source:Editing Canon T6i MP4 videos in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Editing Canon T6i MP4 videos in Premiere Pro CC/CSNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum