Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Edit Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S in Avid Media Composer

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 06-03-2015 à 09:28:11   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

You cannot get rid of the trouble when importing your XAVC S recordings to Avid Media Composer which shot from Sony FDR-AX33?

[b]"I placed a order on BPShop for Sony FDR-AX33. I learnt that this camcorder could record videos at 4K with XAVC S codec. Although I have not received my camcorder, I am wondering does Avid support 4K XAVC S videos? Is AMA still available?"[/b]

At the ongoing CES 2015 expo in Las Vegas, Sony pulled the wraps off the FDR-AX33, which the company claims is its 'most compact 4K Handycam camcorder to date' that brings the wonders of 4K personal content creation to a wider audience than ever before, delivering crystal clear 4K video from the palm of your hand. The camcorder has the ability to record 4K video in XAVC S format, which may take up a big occupy on the camcorder market in the future. However, the problem that filmmaker considered is that how to make these outstanding [b]4K XAVC S videos into Avid[/b] or other NLEs for editing smoothly. Follow on, this article will give you right direction.

XAVC S (*.mp4) format is efficient, but simply isn't engineered to maintain quality during complex post production effects processing. Uncompressed HD format delivers superior image quality, but data rates and file sizes can stop a workflow dead in its tracks. On the contrary, Avid DNxHD MOV format delivers both efficiency and quality without compromises. So, before [b]editing Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S in Avid[/b], you'd better convert XAVC S to Avid DNxHD MOV with a powerful third party program.

After testing countless freeware and commercial software, I highly recommend [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b] to you which is the best XAVC (S) Converter for you to encode Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S files for Avid smooth editing on Mac (Yosemite included). In addition, the program is capable of converting common videos into other professional codecs like MPEG-2 , Apple ProRes, AIC, etc on Mac OS X for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie/FCE and more. If you're using a PC, please turn to its equivalent Windows version BrorsoftVideo Converter. Now, download the software on computer and follow the steps below to start conversion.

[b]How to Import Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S files to Avid[/b]

[b]Step One:[/b] Run the top-rated Sony XAVC Converter in Mac. Click "Add" button to load the source Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S files.

[b]Step Two:[/b] Go to format column to choose "Avid Media Composer" > "Avid DNxHD(*.mov)" as output format for Avid.

[b]Tips:[/b] If you'd like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels, pls turn to "Settings" page.

[b]Step Three:[/b] Hit the convert button, it will start converting XAVC S from Sony FDR-AX33 for importing to Avid. Soon after the conversion, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for natively editing in Avid perfectly.

[b]See Also:[/b]
Can't Import H.264 video to FCP? Solved!
Tricks for Editing Sony AVCHD files in iMovie
How to Open an AVI in Adobe Premiere Elements
Play MKV, VOB, AVI Files on Plex Media Server
Watch and View DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
How to upload videos from Canon T6s to Sony Vegas Pro
Rip and Convert DVD to MP4 with Format Factory Alternative
Convert Sony 4k XAVC, XAVC-S to MOV for Quicktime Player
How to Convert VOB and Edit VOB in Premiere Elements 13/12/11
Convert OBS Recordings for Editing in FCP/Adobe/iMovie smoothly
Transcode Panasonic AJ-PX270 P2 MXF to Avid, FCP X, iMovie, Premiere
Source:How to Import Sony FDR-AX33 footage to Avid MC

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Edit Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S in Avid Media ComposerNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum