Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Copy and Edit P2 MXF files in Sony Vegas Pro

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 29-01-2015 à 10:20:54   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]Below is an easy workaround to convert P2 MXF to an editable format for Sony Vegas Pro with a professional P2 MXF converter. [/size][/b]

Source From: Convert Panasonic P2HD MXF to Sony Vegas

As many users get a P2 camcorder, more problems are coming up:

"Just got Panasonic’s new P2HD camcorder AG-HPX600 for days. I like the HD cam very much with its 4:2:2 AVC-Intra recording. It is belong to new series of memory cards called microP2 card ( Awesome! ), which have an SD card form factor to further cost-efficiencies in media pricing. But I was disappointed I couldn’t directly get PX600 AVC-Intra MXF to my Sony Vegas for further editing. So, I wanted to know is there a way to make HPX600 footages compatible for Vegas Pro? "

As far as I know, (P2) MXF is not a good editing for NLE system including Sony Vegas Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie, etc. Well, if you make the recordings editable before taking to the program, the incompatible error won’t happen any more. Here you can download and apply [b]Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac[/b] to achieve the goal in a fast way. It can help you to transcode the unsupported AVC-Intra MXF file to an ideal editing format e.g. MPEG-2 or WMV for Vegas Pro keeping the original video quality.

If you are facing the situation likewise, follow the steps below I share with you.

[b]Guide: Transcode P2 MXF files to MPEG-2/WMV for Sony Vegas Pro.[/b]

Things to be noted: The MXF Converter is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 and always free updated. With it, you can deinterlace and transcode P2 1080i MXF footage to MPEG-2 for Vegas at a fast speed with CUDA&AMD Technologies. Plus the converted video quality is excellent for editing.

1) Import your 1080i MXF files from Panasonic P2 card to the free-downloaded [b]P2 MXF to Sony Vegas Converter[/b];

2) Hit the Format box and get the drop-down list. Select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) if you want to get the MXF files converted with smaller size.

3) Adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings.

Tip: For MXF to MPEG-2 conversion, if you want to keep you 5.1 Channels as original, please set ac3 as audio codec.

4) Click the button for "Convert" to start [b]converting Panasonic P2 MXF footage for Sony Vegas Pro[/b] immediately.

[b]Usefull Functions of MXF Converter[/b]

1. Joining files: Tick the box "Merge into one" on the main interface.
2. Preview: Double click on the file and you can get a preview on the converter.
3. Auto shutdown: Click Option and tick the box “Shut down the computer after conversion” before conversion starts.
4. 3D conversion. The Red-Blue/Red-Green 3D conversions are supported.
5. Deinterlace 1080i files: Click Edit --> Effect --> Deinterlacing.
6. Crop: Edit --> Crop and you can get the imported videos cropped as you want.

After the MXF to MPEG conversion, you can now easily transfer your Panasonic AG-HVX200 recordings to Sony Vegas Pro, including Sony Vegas Pro 8/9/10/11, for editing without any problem. Besides, if you have other editing software or want to switch to another editing software, like Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Magix Movie Edit Pro, etc., you needn't worry about the incompatibility problem with the versatile MXF Converter.

[b][/b][b]More Topics:[/b]
Using Canon H.264 MOV files in Premiere Pro
Working with Canon EOS C100 MK II and Sony Vegas Pro
Convert Sony F65 4K video for Editing in Final Cut Pro X/7
Can I import DivX/XviD codec files to Adobe Premiere Pro
Converting Sony F65 4K MXF video to Apple ProRes for FCP
Make Canon Full HD MXF Accepted by Avid Media Composer
Converting Sony A7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7 in simple steps
Convert Sony a7s 4k XAVC S to Premiere Pro for editing smoothly
Sony HDR-AS100V 50Mbps XAVC S footage for Editing in Adobe
Transcode Sony AS100V XAVC-S to ProRes 422, 4444 for Final Cut Pro
Source: Copy and Edit P2 MXF files in Sony Vegas Pro

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Copy and Edit P2 MXF files in Sony Vegas ProNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum