Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Converting DVD movies to Chromebook for playback

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 11-05-2015 à 08:41:41   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

I have been tracking Chromebook models and prices for about six months and was really close to buying one. But my confusion is- Can I watch DVD movies on Chromebook? I have a big DVD collation and I’d like to spend my leisure by enjoying movies. Searching further and widely, I got some clues. If you don’t have idea how to [b]play DVD on Chromebook[/b] with no issue, just read on.

In fact, Chrome OS doesn't support the video codecs for DVDs. That means DVD cannot work with your Chromebook. You will have to convert DVD to Chromebook supported file type first. For this purpose, you will have to find a good DVD ripper to convert DVD to Chromebook friendly video and then transfer the DVD rips to Chromebook for playback. I’ve ripped DVD to Chromebook more compatible format MP4 and get them play nicely. [b]Brorsoft DVD Ripping software[/b] is the DVD ripping tool I’m using.

It is a yet professional DVD ripper, which comparatively has better output quality and intuitive interface. With it, you can convert DVD to Chromebook friendly video formats with easy operation and high output quality. And one best advantage of this DVD ripping software is that it provides kinds of optimal video presets for Android, iOS, Windows based portable devices like iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 7, Nook HD, Apple TV, Surface Pro, etc. The Mac equivalence to convert DVD to play on Chromebook is DVD Ripper for Mac. Now, we will give a detailed guide on the whole process from converting DVD videos to Chromebook supported video.

[b]Convert DVD for Chromebook playback without quality loss[/b]

[b]Step 1:[/b] Run DVD Ripping tool; click disc button to import DVD movies to the program. Then select the titles you want to rip.

[b]Tip:[/b] After the movies are loaded, select the subtitles you like, simply click Subtitle and select the one you prefer.

[b]Step 2:[/b] Click Format bar and choose your desired format. In most cases, MP4 format is recommended to users. It could fit on your Samsung, Acer, HP and Toshiba Chromebooks.

[b]Tip:[/b] You can click Edit to crop the DVD so as to get the part you want and get rid of some black bars or trim some parts off.

[b]Step 3:[/b] Click Convert to start converting DVD files to Chromebook. After the ripping, just transfer the converted DVD to your Chromebook and enjoy them anytime you want.

[b]See also:[/b]
How to Rip DVD to Use Over DLNA
How to Rip and Copy DVDs in Windows 10
How to Digitize DVD Film Collection on Mac
Rip and Copy Best Furious 7 DVD Movies to MP4
Open/edit AVI files in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4
How to get Pinnacle Studio 17 Recognize iPhone Video files
Transcode iPhone H.264 MOV video to MPEG-2 for Pinnacle
How to use DVD Ripper for Windows 10 for ripping & copying
Convert MP4 to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6 editing
Watching Blu-ray , DVD/DVD ISO imovies on Polaroid Kids Tablet 2
Get a good DVD Decrypter alternative for converting DVDs on Windows(8)
Source: Ripping DVDs to Chromebook for smooth playback

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Converting DVD movies to Chromebook for playbackNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum