Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Converting DVDs to Play on Polaroid Kids Tablet 2

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 06-05-2015 à 08:37:01   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]In this article, I will give you the definite answers to play DVD movies on Polaroid Kids Tablet 2 in 3 simple steps.[/b]

[b]Q:[/b] “Does anyone know a way to put [b]DVD to Polaroid Kids Tablet 2[/b]? I currently bought a 2nd generation Polaroid Kids Tablet for my kids and I would really like to transfer some DVD movies to Polaroid Kids Tablet 2, so that my kids can watch them in our coming holiday. Any tips you have?”

You may also wanna prepare some DVD files on Polaroid Kids Tablet 2 for your kids as the above user want. Have no idea? Got the easy solution here. I’ve collected some tips and tricks for transferring DVD to Polaroid Kids Tablet 2. Read on to find something you want.

The same as other Android tablets, DVD is not supported by Polaroid Kids Tablet. So if you want to move DVD movies onto Polaroid Kids Tablet 2, you'll need to rip DVD contents to Polaroid Kids Tablet 2 supported video format first. [b]Brorsoft DVD Ripper[/b] is the best choice, which can help you convert DVD to Android/iOS/Windows based devices playable format while bypassing DVD copy protection. With it, you can rip and convert DVD to Polaroid Kids Tablet 2 friendly MP4 video at fast speed. What’s more, it allows you to copy your DVD to hard drive with original structure or main movie only. If you’re using a Mac, please turn to DVD Ripper for Mac, which enables you to convert DVD for Polaroid Kids Tablet 2 on Mac OS X (Yosemite).

[b]How to play DVD on Polaroid Kids Tablet 2[/b]

[b]1.[/b] Insert movie disc into the DVD drive. On the software, click “load DVD” button. It doesn’t necessarily to be a DVD optical media, it can also be an ISO/IFO files to convert to playable digital file format.

[b]2.[/b] Click on the pull down menu of Format > Android and choose "Android Tablet 720P Video(*.mp4)" as the target format. It ensures the best quality for playing DVD/ISO on Polaroid Kids Tablet 2.

http://www.brorsoft.cn/images/how-to/blu-ray/android-preset.jpg

[b]Tip:[/b] if you like to tweak a little, in the settings, you are allowed to change the frame rate, resolution, bitrate and other specifications of the videos, if the tech terms look taunting to you, proceed to the next step.

[b]3.[/b] Click Convert to rip DVD movie to MP4 for Polaroid Kids Tablet 2. After the conversion, connect the Kids tablet to your PC and then drag the converted DVD files to Polaroid Kids Tablet 2. Later, it would be much easy for your children to enjoy.

[b]See more:[/b]

How to Get DVD movies onto Blackphone 2
iPhone video to Final Cut Pro best workflow
A Good Choice to Copy, Convert Furious 7 DVD
Convert DNxHD to ProrRes for FCP native editing
Import iPhone videos to Pinnacle Studio for editing
How to get Pinnacle Studio 17 Recognize iPhone Video files
Easy way to enable kids to play DVD movies on Nabi/Nabi 2
Add and play MKV/AVI/VOB on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (Pro)
How to Rip and Put DVD to Kindle Fire HDX/HD(Kids Edition)
iPhone Video to ProRes 422, ProRes 4444 for FCP editing workflow
Get a good DVD Decrypter alternative for converting DVDs on Windows(8)
Easily Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mac OS X (Yosemite, Mavericks included)
Source:Put DVD(ISO) files onto Polaroid Kids Tablet 2 for playback

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Converting DVDs to Play on Polaroid Kids Tablet 2Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum