Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Convert H.264 video clips to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 25-02-2015 à 08:28:12   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"][b]Sony Vegas Pro crash editing H.264 files? Just follow the below simple guide to fix the problems with H.264 mov, H.264 mp4 and Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11.[/b][/size]

Source From: How do I edit H264(MP4/MOV) video files in Sony Vegas

Got some camera footage in the H.264 codec(a .mov container) and I have tried to edit these H.264 files in Sony Vegas. While, the process is painfully slow. A bit of Googling, it showed that H.264 needs a lot of processing power to decode, so it is difficult to decode on the fly. So now my biggest question is how to get around this? How can I import [b]H.264 into Sony Vegas Pro[/b] smoothly?

Finally, I would think that I would convert the H.264 files to a lossless format that is easier to edit for Sony Vegas Pro. I used [b]Brorsoft Video Converter[/b] to encode all of my H.264 videos to MPEG-2 for using in Sony Vegas.

Overall, it is one of the best H.264 file converter tool for us. The program comes with several optimized format for Sony Vegas, which enable you to transcode H.264 to MPEG-2 for editing with Sony Vegas Pro directly without any rendering or codec problems. Plus, it also allows you to convert H.264 to DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, etc with best results. Download it and follow the tutorial below to convert H.264 files to Sony Vegas Pro effortlessly.

[b]Step 1: Add H.264 files[/b]

Install and launch the H.264 Video Converter, and then click “Add Files” button to import your H.264 MP4/MOV/AVI files to the software.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you wanna combine H.264 video clips into one file, you can click the “Merge into one” box.

[b]Step 2: Select output format[/b]

Click “Format” bar to determine output format. Follow “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas” and select “MPEG-2(*.mpg)” as the output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) if you want to get a relatively smaller output file.

[b]Step 3: Convert H.264 to Sony Vegas Pro[/b]

Click the convert button under the preview window, the converter will start encoding H.264 clips for importing to Sony Vegas Pro.

[b]Some more helpful features of the H.264 to Sony Vegas Converter:[/b]

1. Settings- Click it to customize audio and video parameters Video Codec, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

2. Editor (next to “Add” icon)- Click to set add watermark, deinterlace, trim, crop, add subtitles, etc.

Soon after the conversion is finished, just click “Open” button to get the converted H.264 files for edit in Sony Vegas Pro 10/11/12/13 perfectly.

[b]More Guides:[/b]

Avid Media Composer MTS files workflow
How to upload GoPro Hero4 4K to YouTube
Convert and Import VOB to iTunes Mac Guide
Importing P2 MXF files from AJ-PX800G to Avid MC
Tips and Tricks for Converting Tivo to H.264 video MP4
Rip Blu-ray ISO files Playback via WD TV Live(Plus, Hub)
Simple Workflow on editing 4K video files in iMovie 11/09/08
2 Parts Guide you to Transfer AVI from PC to Tivo for Playback
Play and Edit YIFY Torrents Movies on Portable Devices Or NLE
Rip and Convert Blu-ray/DVD movies to WD TV Live H.264 MP4
Work Canon XA10 with FCP 7/X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS, iMovie
Convert Sony F65 4K MXF videos to MPG for Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Convert H.264 video clips to MPEG-2 for Sony VegasNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum