Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

How to Convert MOD to MP4 (or MP4 to MOD) for Mac

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 12-03-2015 à 09:21:46   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b][size="4"]Learn how to convert files bewteen Canon MOD and MP4 using a universal video converter. The presets work fine to view the converted videos on portable devices.[/size][/b]

[b]Q:[/b]" How can I encode HD video clips in .MOD to MP4 format for Mac. Alright, I recently get an iPod. Now the problem is I'm getting my videos off my canon camcorder as a MOD file, and for it to play on the iPod it had to be a MP4 format. I'm after a converter that is fast and keep the quality of the file, Any help?"

Source From: How to Convert Canon MOD to MP4 on Mac

For converting between Canon MOD and .mp4 so that they can be format-shifted, here we'll use a program called [b]Brorsoft [/b][b]Video Converter for Mac[/b] to you, which is a reliable yet universal MOD to MP4 Converter Mac program that you can deal with any video format including MOD, MTS, MXF, MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4 .etc into a common format for playing or editing perfectly. And it well supports output formats suited for a wide range of different Android or iOS devices, or to play on any number of other devices. For those running a Windows machine, there is an equivalent version to convert MOD to MP4 video format - Brorsoft Video Converter Windows version. Now, download the software you need and follow the guide to learn how to encode Canon MOD to MP4 on Mac.

[b]How to Transcode Canon MOD to MP4 on Mac[/b]

[b]Step 1: [/b] Run the converter on your Mac, clicking the "Add" button to import Canon MOD videos into App. Or directly drag&drop the video files from your computer to the program.

[b]Step 2:[/b] Click "Format" column to choose MP4 format in "Common Video" list. If you want to convert MOD video for portable device, then go to the "Format" sublist to choose the special profile, like iPad, Andorid, Samsung .etc.

[b]Tips:[/b] Before conversion, you can set the parameters for your MP4 file in "Settings", like Audio&Video bitrate, Video Size, Channel, Frame rate .etc

[b]Step 3: Start Conversion[/b]

Tap the Conversion button on the main interface to start transcoding MOD to MP4.

After conversion, you can easily find the encoded MP4 video clips in the destination folder by clicking "Open"button. Now you can watch/share your Canon MOD files with MP4 format effortlessly.

[b]Read More:[/b]
How can I edit DivX in iMovie directly?
Copy and Play DVD movies on Xbox 360
How to rip and convert DVD to Wii friendly video
How to play Video_TS files in Windows Media Player?
Solve Blackmagic 4K ProRes compatibility issues with Adobe
How to import and Play AVI files on iTunes on Mac (Yosemite)
How to Convert DVD to Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2/8.4 readable format
Convert MPG/MPEG files to FCE on Mac (Mavericks and Yosemite)
Converting Sony HDR-PJ275 1080 60p MTS to iMovie native AIC MOV
Source:How to Convert MOD to MP4 (or MP4 to MOD) for Mac/ Windows

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  How to Convert MOD to MP4 (or MP4 to MOD) for MacNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum