Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Convert Sony 3D MTS to SBS 3D MP4/MKV Playback

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 14-05-2015 à 10:47:03   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

If you have got a 3D camcorder and recorded lots of 3D AVCHD MTS files, how about watching the recorded 3D videos on 3D TV?

“I am looking for a workable Sony 3D MTS Converter for the purpose of ripping Sony 3D AVCHD files to side-by-side 3D MP4 or MKV so that I could play them as a SBS 3D movie on my 3D TV.(Just got my self a LG 55″ LED 3D TV.) The reason I opt for the SBS is I can not use the other mode because otherwise the reader of the LG says unsupported format. I’m new to 3D, so I am wondering if it is possible to convert my 3D MTS files to 3D movie in side by side mode. If it is possible, is there a way? Would you please do me a favor to recommend an easy-to-use program?”

In this case, we recommend you a quick workaround to transcode 3D AVCHD MTS files to a proper format for easy playback or editing with [b]Brorsoft 3D MTS Converter[/b]. This professional 3D MTS Converter has the full capacity to transcode or convert all the 3D mts files to Side-by-Side 3D videos in a bevy of formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV. What's more, the creating SBS 3D videos could be left/right or top/bottom videos. Of course, it also supports 2D AVCHD MTS files as source media. Furthermore, the built-in video editor allows you to easily get desired video part and effects. If you're using a Mac, please turn to [b]Brorsoft [/b][b]MTS/M2TS Converter Mac[/b], which enables you to convert 3D AVCHD to 3D videos on Mac OS X (including Mavericks and Yosemite). Now download the right version and check out the guide below.

[b]Free download the Sony 3D MTS Converter Mac:[/b]

([b]Note:[/b] Click here for OS X 10.5)

[b]How to convert Sony 3D MTS to SBS 3D MP4, MKV with ease[/b]

[b]Step 1:[/b] Launch Converter on Mac, and then click the "Add" button to load the 3D .mts videos. You can also use the drag-and-drop method to load the 3D .mts files to the application UI.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you want to merge multiple MTS files into one for easy editing, please tick the box "Merge into one file" to merge all the imported clips.

[b]2. Choose output profile[/b]

Click "Format" to select an output profile. Here you can follow the path "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" for convert 3D mts to side-by-side 3D MP4 video.

Or Follow the path "3D Video > MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)" for transferring 3D AVCHD to side-by-side 3D MKV video.

[b]3: Edit your 3D Files (Optional)[/b]

If necessary, click option under "Edit" icon to start video editing with your 3D files. The supporting editing functions include the cropping frame size, trimming the length, adding watermark, and so on.

[b]4: Start converting 3D MTS files[/b]

Click the convert button, the 3D AVCHD converter will start encoding the 3D AVCHD .mts/m2ts files immediately. After the files are converted, tap the Open button to loctae the converted files and bring them into your video editor, edit, export or share.

[b]Related guides:[/b]

How to Merge multiple MTS clips
How to Ingest MTS to Pinnacle Studio
How to Import .mts files to Final Cut Pro
Ripping 3D Blu-ray to SBS 3D MP4 Videos
Convert 3D Blu-ray to SBS 3D MKV Videos
Convert iPhone MP4/MOV videos in Final Cut Pro 7/X
Convert H.265/HEVC videos with Handbrake Alternative
Import H.264 MOV/MP4 files from iPhone to Pinnacle Studio 17
Import Blackmagic DNxHD MXF files to Final Cut Pro 7/X Editing
Best way to Play Blu-ray movies on Surface Hub Windows 10 Tablet
Convert and copy Blu-ray, DVD , ISO movies to Windows 10 Tablets
Source: Convert Sony 3D AVCHD MTS to side-by-side 3D MP4 or MKV

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Convert Sony 3D MTS to SBS 3D MP4/MKV PlaybackNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum