Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

How to Convert Sony Handycam footage to iMovie

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 16-03-2015 à 09:54:30   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]This article offers you the best solution to import Sony Handycam MTS files into iMovie for smooth editing under Mac OS X(Yosemite, Mavericks…).[/b]

[b]Q:[/b] “Just bought a Sony Handycam HDR-PJ670, and I used it record some AVCHD files. Now I want to transfer some MTS footage from the new [b]Sony Handycam to iMovie[/b]. My problem is can iMovie support Sony Handycam MTS files? If not, is there any software that helps me solve it?”

Sony Handycam camcorders have won lots of fans for its excellent video quality and low price. But like the above user, you may find that it’s not easy to import Sony Handycam MTS footage to iMovie. In most cases, it’s due to the high rate compression and special codec of MTS format.

In order to make the AVCHD videos from Sony Handycam compatible with iMovie, the easy workaround is to convert Sony Handycam files (from Sony HDR-CX360V, HDR-CX220, HDR-PJ230, HDR-PJ380, HDR-PJ650V, HDR-PJ790V, HDR-CX330, HDR-CX160, HDR-CX580, HDR-PJ440, etc) to iMovie most likely format with a 3rd party video app. I was recommended to use [b]Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac[/b] to realize it.

It works as a best Sony Handycam MTS to iMovie Converter. Applying it, you can transcode AVCHD .mts to iMovie supported AIC .mov with high output video quality. Besides iMovie, it can generates best editing format/codec for Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6/CC, Avid Media Composer and more. Plus, it can also help you to convert MTS/M2TS to MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, MKV, MPG, etc. videos for different uses. Download it now and follow the steps to convert your MTS videos from Sony Handycam to iMovie for editing.

[b]Step 1.[/b] After copying video files from Sony Handycam to Mac, launch the [b]Sony Handycam MTS Converter Mac[/b] and click add button to import 1080p Handycam video to the program.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Click "Format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov). It's the best format for editing Sony Handycam MTS in iMovie 8/9/11.

[b]Tip:[/b] Adjust the video and audio parameters as the below screenshot, including the Bitrate of Video&Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality before starting conversion.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Hit the Convert button to start the conversion; it will convert Sony Handycam 1080p AVCHD to iMovie friendly format on Mac.

After the conversion, you can get the converted Sony Handycam MTS files from output folder for further editing with iMovie without any issue.

[b]Related Guides:[/b]

How can I edit DivX in iMovie directly?
How to transfer Blu-ray discs to iTunes easily
Importing & working with DivX files with iMovie 11
How to play Video_TS files in Windows Media Player?
Convert Watch DVD movies on Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2/8.4
Transcode and import Sony HDR-PJ670 MTS in FCP X/7
Editing Canon T6i MP4 videos in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Tips on Converting Video-TS files to Windows Media Player
How to Convert DVD to Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2/8.4 readable format
How to Convert MOD to MP4 (or MP4 to MOD) for Mac/ Windows
Source:Importing AVCHD .MTS from Sony Handycam to iMovie

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  How to Convert Sony Handycam footage to iMovieNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum