Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

How to convert DVD for playback on Surface Hub

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 20-05-2015 à 09:38:43   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

I'm getting a DJI Inspire 1 in the next 4-6 weeks(I hope) and was wondering how to edit [b]DJI Inspire 1 4K in After Effects[/b](I'm using After Effects CS6 for most of the editing I think as I'm most familiar with it). Is there anyone could share a testing result for using DJI Inspire 1 4K MP4/MOV footage in After Effects?

I'm scanning the web and finally got some clues. Actually, After Effects like CS4, CS5, CS6, CC supports MP4 and MOV formats natively. However, the videos from DJI Inspire are encoded with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 codec, which is hard for After Effects to handle. Plus, editing 4K footage in After Effects is a painful experience. Most guys complained that computer always freezes when editing the 4K video. Well, the best method to avoid those problems is to convert DJI Inspire 1 4K MP4/MOV to a more editing-friendly format, such as AE's MPEG-2(the most compatible video format for AE).

To convert DJI Inspire 1 4K files to AE, we need to get some help from third-party software. The highly recommend program is [b]Brorsoft Video Converter[/b], which can help the users to encode Inspire 1 4K files to After Effects supported format at super fast speed effectively. Besides After Effects, it also supplies powerful profiles to other NLEs, like Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, .etc. It has an equivalent Mac version Video Converter for Mac, which allows you to transcode 4K videos to any format you want under Mac OS X(Yosemite, Mavericks included). Just get the right version according to your computer's OS and follow the step-by-step guide below to import DJI Inspire 1 4K videos to After Effects smoothly.

[b]Transcoding DJI Inspire 1 raw 4K for After Effects editing[/b]

[b]Step 1:[/b] After downloading, install and run this 4K Video Converter, just import the 4K files from Inspire 1to the software.

[b]Step 2:[/b] Choose output format. This video converter offers optimized format preset for After Effects. Just click "Format" menu firstly and then follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" to set MPEG-2 format.

[b]Tip:[/b] If the default settings do not fit you requirement, you can click “Settings” icon to and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

[b]Step 3:[/b] Click “Convert” button to start encoding DJI Inspire 1 4K to MPEG-2(.mpg) with the best [b]4K to After Effects converter[/b].

When the conversion task is finished, click "Open" button to get the exported files for transferring to After Effects CS5/CS6/CC with easy playback or editing.

[b]Related posts:[/b]

4K Workflow with Sony Vegas Pro
4K Workflow with Adobe Premiere Pro
4K Workflow with Final Cut Pro X/7/6
Play DVDs on Surface Hub in HD quality
How to Import DJI Inspire 1 4K videos to FCP 7/X
View MPG/MPEG movies on iPad Air/iPad Air 2/3
Get a MPEG Streamclip Alternative under Yosemite
Convert DVD movies to Asus Transformer Infinity TF700
Easiest Way to Play AVI Video on PlayStation Vita PCH-2000
Editing AVCHD footage in MTS, M2T, M2TS file format in FCP
Edit FLV files in Final Cut Pro 7, FCP X on Mac (Yosemite & Mavericks)
Source: How to work DJI Inspire 1 4K footage in After Effects

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  How to convert DVD for playback on Surface HubNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum