Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Public  Général 

How to Convert DVD to MKV Play on Plex

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 30-06-2017 à 09:11:10   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Anyway Copying DVD's to use on my Plex Server?[/b]
"Hey all. I'm not very familiar with copying DVD's in terms of software to use, bitrate, video resolution, etc., so i'm asking for a little help here.
I just setup a plex server and I have about 75 dvd's I want to copy to my server to stream. What would be the best software to use for this? I don't need subtitles, but i'd like to keep the exact video and audio quality as if I were just popping the dvd into a dvd player connected to my tv. Is this possible?”

Plex is designed to organize all of your personal media so you can enjoy it no matter where you are. If you own a plex media sever, it is easy to get your movies free into Plex Media Sever to play on your TV, iPad, computer or phones both home and away. What if we want to share the DVD content via Plex? Actually, it can done effortlessly. Once you convert your DVD movie library to digital files, you can store those files on a server like Plex Media Server and stream them anytime, from anywhere.

Makemkv is useful when ripping Blu-ray to lossless mkv for Plex. And if you are searching for a powerful one which can handle both Blu-rays and DVDs without being bothered by the restriction of annoying copy protection and output formats more than mkv with multi-track. [b]Brorsoft [/b][b]DVD Ripper[/b] is your best choice!

With it, you can easily convert the commercial DVD movies to Plex compatible video formats or almost all regular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV, AVI, etc. and even extract MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, etc. audio with high quality and fast speed.

If you're using a Mac, please turn to DVD Ripper for Mac, which enables you to convert DVD to Plex Media Server on Mac OS X (macOS Sierra included).

(Note: Click here for OS X 10.5)
[b]Money Saving Tips:[/b] Mail to: support@brorsoft.com to get an [color="#ff3300"][size="5"]EXTRA $5.00 COUPON[/size][/color]

If you not only wanna convert Blu-ray, DVD videos, but also intend to convert HD Videos such as MKV, WMV, MOV, M4V, AVI movies to PLEX, the all-in-one tool, Brorsoft’s Video Converter Ultimate (or iMedia Converter for Mac) will be your first and best choice. It is a yet professional all-in-one Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper and HD Video Converter, which comparatively has better output quality, in particular HD videos and intuitive interface. What's more, its deinterlacing function and merging, cropping, trimming, adding subtitles ability are what its many competitive products lack of.

[b]Guide: How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Storage and Streaming[/b]

Source From: Ripping My DVD Collection to My Plex Media Server

[b]1. Import source DVD movie[/b]

After downloading and installing this DVD to PLEX ripper, click "Load DVD" icon to import source files. Then all DVD titles are listed. You can select desired audio track for output.

[b]2. Decide output format[/b]

Click Format bar and choose MP4 from Common Video, which can be recognized by Plex well. MKV is also a good choice; as a container format it takes whatever you give it.

[b]3. Advanced Settings[/b]

With the right settings you can retain the quality of the original DVD while also saving space. This is particularly helpful when streaming over your network, depending on your network quality. Simply click Settings bar and you can tweak the settings to your satisfaction and even save it as preset.

[b]4. Start ripping DVD to Plex[/b]

Click the convert button under the preview window, and the DVD ripper will start the conversion from DVD movies to Plex Media Server.

Once the conversion finished, get the ripped DVD files onto Plex Media Server easily. Now you can stream DVD movies through Plex to Google TV, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, PS3, or other connected devices for great enjoyement.

[b]More Guides:[/b]

Add Subtitles to an MP4 Video
Add VOB files to PS4 for Playback
Play Blu-ray on Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 (Pro)
Import Blu-ray ISO images to Premiere Pro
Convert/Add SRT file to Your Movie Videos
Play DVD movies on Nvidia Shield Tablet K1
Rip DVD ISO/IFO to Play on Asus ZenPad 3S
Play DVD on Samsung TV without DVD Player
3 Methods to Backup DVDs to USB Flash Drive
Convert VOB to MP4 Play on Plex Media Server
2 Ways to Share Mobile Phones Videos on WeChat
Top 6 Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player 2017
Watch 3D Star Wars Blu-ray on Gear VR via S7 Edge
Convert DVD ISO to AVI/MOV/MP4/WMV/FLV/F4V
Enjoy Blu-ray on Sony Bravia TV without Blu-ray Player
Play Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos on HDTV via Chromecast
Watching Pirates of the Caribbean 4 movie set Blu-ray on iPhone/iPad
Source From: How to Convert DVD to MKV Play on Plex

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Public  Général  How to Convert DVD to MKV Play on PlexNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum