Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Convert Nikon D800 footage to AIC .mov for iMovie

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 25-03-2015 à 10:05:19   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"]How to edit Nikon D800 MOV in iMovie? This article is going to introduce an workable solution to help convert Nikon D800 H.264 MOV to iMovie AIC MOV for editing [/size]

I’m stuck in an issue: I can import and play Nikon D800 video into Aperture 3 without difficulty, but when importing the same video files from [b]Nikon D800 to iMovie[/b], it is very slow and then crashes. According to my experience, it is due to the incompatibility of Nikon H.264 video codec with iMovie. I’ve tired to convert Nikon D800 H.264 footage to AIC .mov, iMovie native supported format with a 3rd-party tool. When I drag the new file to iMovie, I got flawless importing and editing.

Now I share the guide with you how to convert Nikon D800 MOV footage to iMovie(11) friendly format using [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b]- a top Nikon Video Converter compatible with Mac Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion…

It does a good job in converting Nikon H.264 MOV files to iMovie most compatible format with least quality loss. Plus, it supports encoding camera shootings in different formats (MTS/M2TS, MP4, MXF, XAVC, etc.) to video editing software compatible file types, i.e. MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro to meet your different needs.

[b]Tutorial how to import Nikon D800 MOV to iMovie beautifully[/b]

[b]Step 1:[/b] Run the best [b]Nikon MOV to iMovie Converter[/b], and click the "Add" button to load .mov videos from Nikon D800.

[b]Step 2:[/b] Hit the Format box to select the specially designed video codec for editing in iMovie: iMovie/FCE --> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov).

[b]Step 3:[/b] Adjust the video and parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface.

[b]Step 4:[/b] Click the Convert button to start transcoding Nikon D800 MOV to AIC for iMovie.

After the conversion finished, you can easily transfer your H.264 MOV footages from Nikon D800 to iMovie for further editing without any problem.

[b]More topics:[/b]
Editing Hero3/Hero4 4K MP4 in iMovie
Importing Sony Alpha a7II XAVC S to iMovie
Tricks for editing Sony A7 II XAVC S in FCP 7
How to upload 4k XAVC to YouTube for sharing
How to Play DVD movie in Windows Media Player
Blu-ray Changed to M4V Format for Apple Products
Quickly Stream MKV with DTS to Fire TV for Playing
Import MP4 video files to Windows (Live) Movie Maker
Converting Sony A7 II XAVC S to Avid Media Composer
Edit Sony DSC-RX10 1080/60p AVCHD in Final Cut Pro, iMovie
Transcode Nikon D7200 MOV to MPEG-2 for editing in Adobe Premiere
Source: Tutorial how to import Nikon D800 MOV to iMovie beautifully

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Convert Nikon D800 footage to AIC .mov for iMovieNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum