Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Canon C300 .mxf files import to Final Cut Pro 7

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 04-12-2014 à 10:27:43   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]Canon C300 .mxf files import to Final Cut Pro 7 [Apple ProRes][/b]

[b]Question 1:[/b] I shot footage on the Canon C300. I would like to import my .mxf files to Apple ProRes so that I can edit in Final Cut Pro 6 and Final Cut Pro 7.
Any simple step by step method to get my footage onto my timeline so that I can edit.

[b]Question 2:[/b] In my first experience with .mxf files I am at a lost as to how to import these files into Final Cut Pro 7 without the camera or XF utility program. I was given the video files on a flash drive. I have several folders with five files each in them. (cif, cpf, xml, mxf, and sif) Is there a way to import the video into Final Cut without the camera or XF Utility?

How to solve these problems, I'm sure there are differing opinions on this, but for me, here's the workflow I've implemented: Convert Canon C300 MXF files to FCP most compatible format with a professional format shifting software. The software solves my problems easily.

[b]Downloading the App- Brorsoft [/b][b]MXF Converter for Mac[/b]

Overall, the program is a professional yet easy-to-use MXF to MOV Converter on Mac OS X which can not only convert Canon C300, XF100, XF105 and XF305 recorded MXF files to Apple ProRes codec videos for Mac editing, but also provide simple video editing functions for you. The mac MXF to ProRes Converter can convert HD videos from HD camcorders or DVs (like JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Cannon) for editing in Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid MC, Adobe Premiere Pro etc. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.

[b]Guide: Transcoding Canon C300 MXF files to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP 6/7[/b]

[b]Step 1:[/b] Import MXF files from your C300 to the MXF to FCP Converter Mac.

Note: Before conversion, you need to transfer MXF files from your Canon C300 to Mac Hard Drive, then click the “add files” button to browse to import MXF videos.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to “Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” as output format.

[b]Step 3.[/b] Click “Convert” button to start transcoding C300 mxf files to Apple ProRes MOV for Final Cut Pro 6/7 under Mac OS.

[b]Some more helpful features of the Free Mac MXF to MOV Converter: [/b]

1. Settings- click to set video resolution(1920×1080/1440×1080/1280×720/720×480), bitrate(from 1Mbps to 20Mbps), frame rate (24p/30p)

2. Editor (next to “Add” icon)- click to set deinterlace, denoise, mute, volume up, trim, crop, etc.

Once the MXF to ProRes 422 conversion is done, you can transfer Canon C300 MXF footage into Final Cut Pro 6/7 for editing smoothly on Mac with ease.

If you have problems when importing or editing your Canon, Sony, Panasonic etc, camera video files, you can check out “Brorsoft Camcorder/Camera Importing Tips" or "FCE, FCP, iMovie Column"to get your solutions.

[b]More Topics:[/b]
How to Convert and Upload MKV to YouTube
Rip Your DVDs & Blu-Rays to MPEG With Ease
Import Canon C100 MTS recordings to Premiere Pro
Convert Sony HXR-MC2500 to Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE
Convert MP4 for Editing in Windows Movie Maker smoothly
Make Sony PDW-850 XDCAM files editable in Adobe Premiere CC
Source:Canon C300 .mxf files import to Final Cut Pro 7 [Apple ProRes]

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Canon C300 .mxf files import to Final Cut Pro 7Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum