Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

No audio loading AVI to Premiere Pro CC/CS6

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 23-12-2014 à 07:34:31   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[size="4"]Can Premiere Elements read .avi files? This article will give the best solution to importing and editing Divx/Xvid/MJPEG .avi in Adobe Premiere Elements 12/11/10 smoothly.[/size]

I have an AVI file into Adobe Premiere CS6, loading audio just fine, but no video. VLC Player can play the file perfectly (audio and video) so I clearly have the right codecs installed. I ran a program on the file, and it identified the video codec as "xvid". So, does Premiere Pro support .AVI(Xvid) format? Searching online, I got some tips and tricks for importing kinds of [b]AVI to Premiere Pro CS6/CC[/b]. If you are in such trouble, just keep reading to get the way out.

In fact, AVI is a container format with different video audio codecs. In usual, Adobe Premiere Pro(Premiere Pro CC, CS6 included) won’t import DivX, Xvid, MJPEG encoded AVI videos, or AVI files that created by Windows Movie Maker; captured from VHS, CamStudio or other source smoothly. That’s way sometimes it doesn't show video, only the audio in Premiere Pro. To load AVIs to Adobe Premiere Pro smoothly, you will need to transcode AVI to a more “edit” friendly codec for Premiere Pro like MPEG-2.

Now I share the guide with you how to convert AVI video to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6 friendly format using [b]Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac[/b]. With it, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode AVI for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and more. For Windows users, just get the equivalent Windows version Brorsoft Video Converter. So, what does the workflow look like?

[b]Fluid Workflow: Importing AVI files into Premiere Pro[/b]

[b]1.[/b] Download, install and run the AVI file converter; click “Add Videos” icon to load your source videos. It supports batch conversion.

[b]2.[/b] Click "Format" drop-down bar to select a proper video format. To edit AVCHD .mts videos in Adobe Premiere, we recommend "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg)", which is the suitable one.

[b]3.[/b] Click Convert bar to start the AVI to Premiere Pro conversion.

You're now ready to get the result files into Adobe Premiere Pro to do further editing. Launch Premiere Pro on your Mac, choose "File > Import to import any file. If you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, press Command+I to open the standard Import dialog.

[b]More features of the best AVI to Premiere Pro Converter:[/b]

a. Click “Settings” button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

b. Click the "Edit" button and then select a specific function to open the video editing window. As you see, video editing functions like Trim, Crop, Watermark, Effect, Subtitles are provided to meet your needs.

[b]More Guides:[/b]

Convert MVI to AIC .mov for editing in iMovie
Get Best Video Converter for Mac OS X Yosemite
Convert AVI files for editing in Premiere Elements
How to import Sony PXW-FS7 footage to Avid MC
How to Convert VOB to iMovie friendly video types
Canon C300 .mxf footage for editing in Final Cut Pro 7/FCP X
Problems with GoPro Hero4/Hero 3 and Adobe Premiere Elements
Get Adobe Premiere Elements 13/12/11/10 to Recognize MKV file
Source:Fluid Workflow: Importing AVI files into Premiere Pro

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  No audio loading AVI to Premiere Pro CC/CS6Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum