Administrateurs : dionyshiva75

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1 

Get After Effects work with Canon Vixia MTS files

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
lauralily520
Membre
322 messages postés
   Posté le 07-04-2015 à 08:24:23   Voir le profil de lauralily520 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à lauralily520   

[b]This guide is written for those guys who have trouble in opening, importing and editing MTS footage with After Effects.[/b]

Canon VIXIA series camcorder is a hot line among Canon HD camcorders. You may have bought one like Canon VIXIA HF M300/M30, HF R42, HF G20… and need to edit [b]Canon Vixia MTS in After Effects[/b]. So, come with a question- can After Effects import & edit MTS files from the Canon Vixia camcorder?

A bit frustrating. The Canon VIXIA MTS footages are not well supported by After Effects CS6, even the latest CC, as you may encounter many audio and video problems. A typical one is quoted as below:

[b]"I have a Canon Vixia HF200, which is wonderful to be taken to record full HD videos(AVCHD) when I’m travelling. Whereas, when I wanna edit those AVCHD MTS footage in After Effects before sharing with my friends, I met problems: the AE handled with the 1080p files so slowly, and I couldn't edit my videos smoothly, please help."[/b]

As far as I know that Adobe After effects can’t handle all raw MTS files natively. So, how to import Canon Vixia MTS to After Effects CS6/CC for editing smoothly? The best way is to convert Canon Vixia MTS footage to After Effects compatible format, like MOV (AVC) or MPEG-2.

Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter (a professional [b]MTS to After Effects Converter[/b] tool) is the best choice for you. It can generates best editing format/codec for filmmakers and video enthusiasts to use in different NLE apps, such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Avid Media Composer and more. For Mac user, get Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.

[b]Transcoding Canon Vixia MTS video to Adobe After Effects:[/b]

[b]Step 1.[/b] After downloading, install and run this MTS converter, just click Add button to import the files to the software.

[b]Step 2.[/b] Choose output format. This video converter offers optimized format preset for After Effects. Just click "Format" menu firstly and then follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" to set MPEG-2 format.

[b]Step 3.[/b] You can click "Settings" button to adjust the parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.

[b]Step 4.[/b] Click "Convert" button to start transcoding Canon Vixia .mts to .mpg for importing to After Effects on Mac.

After the conversion is finished, just run Adobe After Effects and import the generated .mpg files. You will find the output video work perfectly on After Effects CC, CS6, CS5, CS4.

[b]More Guides:[/b]
How to play 1080p MKV movies on Samsung TV
Import Sony A77 Mark II (A77 2) to iMovie/FCE
How to Get iMovie work with Sony SR10 MTS files
How to convert VOB to MPEG with zero quality loss
Best software to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to MP4
Transfer VOB files to Avid Media Composer for Editing
Make Sony Alpha a77 MkII 1080p 60fps clips in FCP X
Import 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD to Avid Media Composer
Edit Sony HDR-AS200V 4K XAVC-S/H.264 MP4 to Vegas Pro
Import Sony FDR-AX1 4K/60p XAVC S files to Premiere Pro CC/CS
Source:Transcoding Canon Vixia MTS video to Adobe After Effects

--------------------
http://camcorder-assistant.over-blog.com
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM DES ETUDIANTS EN PHILOSOPHIE DE PARIS 4  Etudes  Philosophie Licence 1  Get After Effects work with Canon Vixia MTS filesNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum